Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

Anyone else having trouble securing parking for this cruise? Did you make a reservation? If so, where?
We booked parking at, THE BRIC-San Diego 900 Bayfront Court, San Diego, CA 92101 619-831-0225. It was $77.00 for the 5 days. You pay on line then print out your voucher. I would hurry and find parking, we noticed that most lots were already filling up. Good Luck! Hope this was helpful:)

I hadn't tried to book parking until I saw your post. Now I am in the same boat you are in....No pun intended. Anyone have suggestions?
The BRIC, We booked our parking there last month as we noticed the lots were filling up. It was $77 for the 5 days. It is across the street so you can walk to the terminal. Hope this was helpful:)

We booked parking at, THE BRIC-San Diego 900 Bayfront Court, San Diego, CA 92101 619-831-0225. It was $77.00 for the 5 days. You pay on line then print out your voucher. I would hurry and find parking, we noticed that most lots were already filling up. Good Luck! Hope this was helpful:)
The Bric is across the street from the terminal I was told so you can walk to the ship.

Hey friends!

I'm finally starting a thread for our cruise since time is ticking and I haven't had much luck finding anybody cruising with us! Would love to hook up with some fellow cruise peeps and get in on a a Fish Extender group, as it was one of our favorite parts of our last Disney cruise. Super excited about this cruise for many reasons! 1)Disney is LIFE:stitch2: 2)I've never been to California:D and 3)I've always wanted to cruise Disney during Halloween time. We've been to WDW in the fall and it's just so magical. Aside from pirate night, do people dress up in Halloween costumes for any deck parties, etc?

Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Thanks

Thank you for starting this! My family is taking our first Disney (or any cruise for that matter) cruise and we are so excited! I can’t wait! I am sure the kids can’t either! :)
I get to celebrate my birthday as well! Who could ask for more?! My hubby scored points for this surprise!!!

We are getting so close, I don't know if anyone is in charge of the FE yet! Im sure itll get taken care of soon. :)

Hello! This is our first cruise as a family and it being Disney we are already super excited even with this near late booking just 2 months in advance! I just discovered this forum and we'd love to participate in the fish extender group too please. Is there someone leading this FE group for our cruise and if so how do I get in touch with them as we are a family of four with 2 little ones, girl age 4 and boy age 3.

Any first time Disney cruise tips would be greatly appreciated! I tried to log into the Disney my reservations area and I noticed that all the events seemed to be booked up - guessing this is typical this close (58 days away) from departure?

I noticed the BRIC parking lot and several others already full besides the pricer parking lots. I just booked the Horton Plaza Garage (324 Horton Plaza, San Diego, 92101, run by ABM Parking Services) for $8 bucks a day AND includes a free uber ride to the cruise terminal and back. My total came to $63 after service fees for the 6 days of parking (Sat-Fri) however still cheaper than the other place but taking an uber vs being closer and walking to the terminal. For being a second option, I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Hello! This is our first cruise as a family and it being Disney we are already super excited even with this near late booking just 2 months in advance! I just discovered this forum and we'd love to participate in the fish extender group too please. Is there someone leading this FE group for our cruise and if so how do I get in touch with them as we are a family of four with 2 little ones, girl age 4 and boy age 3.

Any first time Disney cruise tips would be greatly appreciated! I tried to log into the Disney my reservations area and I noticed that all the events seemed to be booked up - guessing this is typical this close (58 days away) from departure?

I noticed the BRIC parking lot and several others already full besides the pricer parking lots. I just booked the Horton Plaza Garage (324 Horton Plaza, San Diego, 92101, run by ABM Parking Services) for $8 bucks a day AND includes a free uber ride to the cruise terminal and back. My total came to $63 after service fees for the 6 days of parking (Sat-Fri) however still cheaper than the other place but taking an uber vs being closer and walking to the terminal. For being a second option, I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

There will be a disboards FE group so you came to the right place, just turn on alerts for this thread so you get emails to stay connected. :)

For the reservations that seems right but keep in mind that people cancel so just check it every so often to see if something opens up.

Thanks Jsmncrews! I'll continue checking up to the day we leave in hopes of getting my daughter a meet & greet with the princesses and/or Frozen gathering (fingers crossed).

Alright I will get this started if we don't have anyone else in charge of the Disboards fish extender group yet!

@YohoAPiratesLife4Me @AZ DisneyFam @Cake4 @Linda Gallacher @Bricyboo @PB2&J @HappyD
@Rint
@JADE EDWARDS
- wanna join?!

If anyone wants to join please leave your Stateroom, Names, Ages and Genders of every person participating if unable to access the other group on the other site.
Also if you are celebrating anything special or if there are any food allergies let us know and we can add it to the list :)

We will need to have a deadline soon so we can start planning out our gifts or we can just do a pixiedust list for sprinkling of goodies.

Last edited:
Hi ! I have a FE group started already but it’s not in this forum . It is on the Disney Wonder Sept 30 sail date FB page.
Hi ! I have a FE group started already but it’s not in this forum . It is on the Disney Wonder Sept 30 sail date FB page.

Yeah, i am on that site and already in a group for that one. Some people dont go on there/dont have an account so making a DisBoards group for people just on here :)

This is great, Thanks Jsmncrews & YoHoYoHoAPiratesLife4Me as we'd love to participate in FE! I've been looking at instagram and Etsy at all the creative and magnetic ideas that Disney fans have come up with. It's pretty amazing and it looks like it will truly add by making everyone's experience onboard even more fun & magical.

I've sent the request to join the "Disney Wonder September 30th, 2018 Halloween Baja Cruise group". I'm checking the Disney cruise website everyday, but wish we could just get an alert if there was a cancelation and therefore creating an additional opening to the princess meet-n-greet and/or frozen gathering. Or does anyone know if this Disney have this feature?

Thanks in advance,
Dan (adult), Vangie (adult), Lily (4), Ben (3). Room 5022.

Currently watching Youtube videos this weekend about this to prep, pack, etc. Presently 56 days, 7 hrs, 44 mins left!

Hi everyone! I haven't checked back as I thought I'd get notifications if anyone posted! I never did and was so surprised to see all these posts!

We are from Tennessee! This will be our second Disney cruise(first one was on Dream). It will be myself, hubby, daughter(13) and son(11). Looking forward to a couple extra days in San Diego, too!

I'm definitely interested in signing up for the Disboards FE if enough will participate! I'll get our info to you ASAP as I know we are getting down to the wire here with only fifty-something days to go! Thank you so much for organzing this Jsmncrews!

HappyD , also on this forum, is in our FE group as well : )
It won’t let me private message you!
Hi ! You are welcome to join our FE group if you would like to. I have room for two more cabins to join at this point. I am happy to text or email you the group spreadsheet so that you don't have to join FB. Just send me your contact info and we can communicate through email or text. I don't want to post publicly all of our group info for our FE group in this forum for privacy reasons. I will tell you that one of our group members works at Disneyland in PARIS : ). We have a really fun group of people !!! Happy to add you too !
Thank you! I just tried to private message you my email but it said I wasn't allowed to. Why is this so hard for me?!? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter