Disney Wonder, Sailing 12/15/17 from Galveston

Hi all!! We just booked this cruise, cancelling a trip to the Contemporary at WDW for the same time. Super excited to cruise Disney for the first time!!! Me, my mom (Jean, 68), and my two girls (Sawyer, 11 almost 12 and Sage, 7). We want to participate in FE if we can!!! We're driving to Galveston Thursday night, spending the night and boarding Friday. Any suggestions on where to stay, any tips and tricks . . . all greatly appreciated! Can't wait!!!!!

This will be our first Disney cruise and our first real family vacation. We live in north TX. My husband and I are a young and active 50 and 47. We have 6 yo boy/girl twins.
I would love to be in a FE group, but I loathe Facebook. Hopefully it's possible to join a group here. I want to participate and surprise my family.
Any insider info is greatly appreciated.

If you have an extra day or so to spend in Galveston, Moody Gardens is nice. It has educational/entertainment attractions housed within "pyramids": a rainforest pyramid, a science pyramid, an aquarium pyramid, etc. During the Christmas season it has Santa, an ice slide and a trail of lights. It has a nice hotel as part of the complex, too.

http://www.moodygardens.com/

We are driving in a day early, and we are trying to decide where to stay. Is anyone else driving? Where are you staying?
Also, if anyone is interested in Fish Extenders, let me know. It can be so fun!
I am VERY interested in Fish Extenders. Would love to be part of a group without joining Facebook. I'm new to Disney Cruising as well.

I am VERY interested in Fish Extenders. Would love to be part of a group without joining Facebook. I'm new to Disney Cruising as well.
Ok! You can still join the group we have, we just need to stay within the DISboards rules. That would mean posting/relating info to the group via PM or email.

I buckled and joined FB to join a FE group there. Have sent a request to join and contacted both Admins. Waiting. How long does it usually take?? Trying to be part of a FE group for our first cruise before it's too late.

I buckled and joined FB to join a FE group there. Have sent a request to join and contacted both Admins. Waiting. How long does it usually take?? Trying to be part of a FE group for our first cruise before it's too late.
Not long, as long as someone can vouch for you. What name did you give them?

Hi, We are also first time on Disney cruise, what is FE group? I joine FB group also El Monroe. I loved this posting http://www.picturethemagic.com/disney-cruise-tips/amp/ great help . Thanks
FE=Fish Extender

Google it. The internet will sum it up for you if you don't know already. Also, the link you referred to explains FE. There are 3 different FE groups on the FB sailing group. A general one, magnets, ornaments.
I am currently blocked on FB, by FB. I only joined FB to be on our sailing group and a general Disney cruise group. Apparently FB finds that suspicious and has locked me out to verify I am a real person. It's been 2 days. I may have to make a new account. I loathe FB!!!! I'm capable of talking to my 'friends' without it.

Hi!! Just a few more days and we can book our stuff and check-in online!! (well, WE can, you all may have better privileges) Are we still on for the FE group? When will the organizer close the group so we know the details. I'd like to get started on my stuff!! Thanks!!

Hi!! Just a few more days and we can book our stuff and check-in online!! (well, WE can, you all may have better privileges) Are we still on for the FE group? When will the organizer close the group so we know the details. I'd like to get started on my stuff!! Thanks!!

We are still a go! I can ask the FE list owner when she's closing it. We wanted to wait for everyone's PIF date which should be the middle of this month... so we can plan for the last few months!

Tonight, tonight!!! We get to book stuff and check-in tonight!!!!!! YAY!!!! So very excited!!!

Hi! Do we have our list yet? Just checking! I'm so excited and want to start making stuff! IS IT DECEMBER 15th YET?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!