Disney Wonder: January 9, 2019 Western Caribbean / Repositioning - Galveston to San Juan

daedelus

This will be my greatest performance!
A thread for those of us on the January 9th, 2019 5-Night Western Caribbean Disney Wonder from Galveston, Texas to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Welcome aboard! We're a family of 6 and this is cruise #6 for us (our first cruise as Gold CC!). Looking forward to some sea days!

Hi! We’re also a family of 6 and this will Be our very first Disney Cruise!! We are so excited and looking forward to our trip!
How very exciting to have a first cruise! You must have so many questions. So what do you have planned for getting there and back?

Welcome aboard! We're a family of 6 and this is cruise #6 for us (our first cruise as Gold CC!). Looking forward to some sea days!
Gold! We will be able to add that status after this cruise. This will put my daughter and I at #5.
We’ve been on:
Magic Thanksgiving 2010
Magic NYE 2014-2015
Wonder 4th of July 2016
Wonder March 29 2018 - Easter
We have reservations that include my Parents Jean & Gil (75), My daughter Dana (19), and myself (55).
My parents said they don’t believe they will be going so it might only be Dana and I. (I’m not canceling them from the reservation until PIF day so they can change their minds.) My husband doesn’t like to cruise :confused3 and will not be joining us.

Hi! We are booked for our second Disney Cruise, this one on Wonder!! I can't wait! We will be giving the cruise to our daughters for Christmas and I am so excited to see their faces. I once worked for Disney Travel Company just as the Cruise Line got started so I've been a fan since the beginning. We live in Alaska now, though, so Disney vacations aren't as frequent as when I lived in Florida. We are two Adults, Todd and Leah, and our two daughters, Caitlyn (10) and Bella (6). Are any of our fellow cruisers planning on doing fish extender exchanges? We would love to participate!

Hi all. Disney friends and I just signed up for this cruise. Anyone doing FE gifts? We will be happy to join in. We all work at the port and will see you guys at check-in. This will be my last Gold sailing, then I am in the Platinum Club!

Greetings All! Family of 3, we're onboard! This will be our 10th. We'll be earning Platinum so we can enjoy those lanyards on a cruise next summer. Never done a repositioning before... wondering if it will be less than full... smaller percentage of kids... should be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter