Disney Wish Spa - Zero Gravity Suite

Where can I find a spa menu for the Wish? I would love to see what is offered, along with descriptions and pictures and prices.

I just saw this post and can provide info on our experience from our Cruise in last weekend of July. I’ll try to keep this short. The hydration suite on board changed to a “couples massage”. We complained because that is not what we wanted and no one told us about it. We complained all the way up to the Spa manager. The Hydration float on water bed never made the ship. It’s very deceiving because it shows on DCL website But as soon as your on board you connect to the DCL Wi-Fi and it changes the description without notice. For the inconvenience they gave us full access to the rainroom. Lot more to this story, but this was the short version. Hopefully the issue gets resolved or is already resolved.

Thank you for the additional insight. I'm going to change ours to the 'Float on Air' since that at least shows as a bookable option -- it's telling that the 'Float on Water' doesn't still.

Thank you for the additional insight. I'm going to change ours to the 'Float on Air' since that at least shows as a bookable option -- it's telling that the 'Float on Water' doesn't still.
My daughter did the float on air and she said she loved it!

That's great to hear! The Float on Air I managed to book was a better day/time anyway so now I'm extra excited!

So, there ended up being some confusion with our booking (the one I canceled online didn't end up being canceled) and we ultimately did the Float on Water after all.

In terms of experience, it was very similar to the Couples Choice experience you can book on the other ships with the private villas, except this room has no windows. The flow of the treatments was otherwise generally the same - they did a foot wash and exfoliation, we spent time in the hot tub, they did our massages, and then we were served tea and fruit (the fruit may no longer be included based on some subsequent experiences on other ships).

They *did* have the special water beds for the massages. During the face down portion of the massage, it was not noticeably different from a normal massage table to me. On your back though, they reconfigured the beds to be more shaped like a recliner, and they put headphones on us to play 'therapeutic sounds.' You could feel the water element a bit more then, I think because they also turned on some vibration if I remember correctly.

Overall we enjoyed the experience but I would definitely not go in expecting that the massage table is the same as an actual water bed (or a float tank or anything like that). It was a vaguely more cushy massage table that became a vaguely cushy and vibrating recliner.

Here are some pics of the room:

PXL_20221129_155054898.jpgPXL_20221129_153851016 (1).jpg

So, there ended up being some confusion with our booking (the one I canceled online didn't end up being canceled) and we ultimately did the Float on Water after all.

In terms of experience, it was very similar to the Couples Choice experience you can book on the other ships with the private villas, except this room has no windows. The flow of the treatments was otherwise generally the same - they did a foot wash and exfoliation, we spent time in the hot tub, they did our massages, and then we were served tea and fruit (the fruit may no longer be included based on some subsequent experiences on other ships).

They *did* have the special water beds for the massages. During the face down portion of the massage, it was not noticeably different from a normal massage table to me. On your back though, they reconfigured the beds to be more shaped like a recliner, and they put headphones on us to play 'therapeutic sounds.' You could feel the water element a bit more then, I think because they also turned on some vibration if I remember correctly.

Overall we enjoyed the experience but I would definitely not go in expecting that the massage table is the same as an actual water bed (or a float tank or anything like that). It was a vaguely more cushy massage table that became a vaguely cushy and vibrating recliner.

Here are some pics of the room:

View attachment 755100View attachment 755101
Thanks so much! Glad to know they do have the beds. The pictures look nice. I definitely didn’t want to book and then end up with a regular couples massage. We will go ahead and keep it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter