Disney Visa offer for December

WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS

DIS Veteran
This doesn't work for us but glad they are offering specials in December, hoping for a room only discount.

A delicious dining offer awaits
at Walt Disney World® Resort!​

Get a FREE dining plan when you use your Disney® Visa® Card to purchase a non-discounted 4-night/4-day Walt Disney Travel Company package on select dates that includes a room at select Disney Resort hotels and tickets with a Park Hopper® Option.1

Free-Dine-Chart-496x321.webp

With this offer, you can discover the convenience and flexibility of dining plans—which include a certain number of meals and snacks during your stay. And with more than 200 participating dining locations, there’s something to delight nearly every taste!

For the Disney Quick-Service dining plan, everyone in the party ages 3 and up receives 2 Quick-Service Meals and 1 Snack/Nonalcoholic Drink (per night of stay), plus 1 Resort-Refillable Drink Mug. For the Disney dining plan, everyone in the party ages 3 and up receives 1 Quick-Service Meal, 1 Table-Service Meal and 1 Snack/Nonalcoholic Drink (per night of stay), plus 1 Resort-Refillable
Drink Mug.1
Learn more about the dining plans.

Book now for arrivals most nights:

July 1 – 31, 2024

September 1 – 7, 2024

December 9 – 21, 2024

Okay, it's new to me, just received this email yesterday, admins are free to delete if necessary. Thanks for sharing

No need to delete, it’s a good reminder. It’s a shame they don’t get discount info out in a more timely manner. If you had wanted to use that offer, you’re 2 months behind very one who knew about it in April. There are probably a lot of rooms or resort choices that have sold out of the discount inventory since then.

Question if I get a new card- is the zero finance for 6 month only on a package? Can I get a room only and a seperate 1 day ticket would that count.

We only get a 1 day ticket on our trips- site only allows 2 day for package.

Question if I get a new card- is the zero finance for 6 month only on a package? Can I get a room only and a seperate 1 day ticket would that count.

We only get a 1 day ticket on our trips- site only allows 2 day for package.

In my experience, it’s only on a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter