Disney Visa discount dates

I called for my trip a few hours ago. They said the Visa discount has higher than the gift of Magic for the moderates, but they had sold out if those rooms already. But I was able to apply the Gift of Magic and saved about $400 on an 8 night stay.

Just called and rebook using visa discount, saved $345.
Thanks to this thread!!!

Last edited:

Even though the mousesavers email told that the Visa discount was available, I couldn't see it yesterday when I looked. I ALWAYS check here so was able to zero in on it. I found for me, 2 value nights cost the same as the regular discount ($84.15) but 3 nights lowered it to about $74.25. Now, if only I could complete the purchase online. Ugh! I went through this with my last reservation (end of August). It's just a pain to call, but now I have a bunch to cancel as reservations are listed but none of them have been paid for.

Last edited:
@Kitkat91 Thank you! I had originally booked AKL about a month ago, then BC yesterday afternoon with the room only discount, then back to AKL with the Visa discount link posted here last night. Savings was $211 from the original offer to BC, then $404 from original to AKL with the Disney Visa discount for a 4 night trip. Our new room has bunk beds we won't need, but I'm happy to save the $$. Perhaps we could be "upgraded" to a room without bunk beds.

Does anyone think that there will be further Disney VIsa dates released? I want to bring three girls next year, and plan to book a BB on our December trip if there are any dates that might work for us, but a RO Disney Visa discount of 35% would work better and place a Deluxe in my budget. One of the girls has been to WDW one tiem, but as part of a group of single moms and their kids, stayed offsite, and Mom hated Disney. She is 12 now and desperately wants to return, so my DH said he would get her there. I swear, I have planned WDW trips with other young people, but this kid was over the moon at the prospect of dining in BEasts Castle, meeting Chip and Dale, haveing dinner with the Tremaine family, and staying "in Disney." She is lovely, and her first question when we were chatting was if Nola and Rylee, my two other little friends, had been able to go. Yes. Nana took them a few years ago. I would love to take all there once again, and ditch their Moms, Both of whom are Disney storm clouds, once we get off the plane! LOL! I would let her choose the resort, but I bet she would choose the Grand.

Does anyone think that there will be further Disney VIsa dates released? I want to bring three girls next year, and plan to book a BB on our December trip if there are any dates that might work for us, but a RO Disney Visa discount of 35% would work better and place a Deluxe in my budget. One of the girls has been to WDW one tiem, but as part of a group of single moms and their kids, stayed offsite, and Mom hated Disney. She is 12 now and desperately wants to return, so my DH said he would get her there. I swear, I have planned WDW trips with other young people, but this kid was over the moon at the prospect of dining in BEasts Castle, meeting Chip and Dale, haveing dinner with the Tremaine family, and staying "in Disney." She is lovely, and her first question when we were chatting was if Nola and Rylee, my two other little friends, had been able to go. Yes. Nana took them a few years ago. I would love to take all there once again, and ditch their Moms, Both of whom are Disney storm clouds, once we get off the plane! LOL! I would let her choose the resort, but I bet she would choose the Grand.
According to Mousesavers, there hasn't been a Visa room discount for other times. And I will say that the Visa deal for the dates I am interested in is *extremely* limited. As in, the only room that I found for 35% off for my dates is Pool View Bunk Beds at AKL.
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

But, the good news is that historically, the bounceback discount in December has been a 30% off deluxes during specific dates the following year. So that would likely be your best bet.

I'm trying to get 2/10 - 2/14 at YC. At first the night of 2/13 was the problem, once that became available, then the night of 2/10 became the problem. I literally can't win. :cool::cool: . Disney only wants me to stay 3 nights apparently. :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm trying to get 2/10 - 2/14 at YC. At first the night of 2/13 was the problem, once that became available, then the night of 2/10 became the problem. I literally can't win. :cool::cool: . Disney only wants me to stay 3 nights apparently. :rotfl::rotfl:

I had this same issue and ended up having to book the last two nights of our stay as a separate reservation with the gift of magic offer in order to get the Visa discount for nights 1-5.

I had this same issue and ended up having to book the last two nights of our stay as a separate reservation with the gift of magic offer in order to get the Visa discount for nights 1-5.

It’s kind of annoying. :rotfl2:

I totally agree. I'm hoping availability will open up for my whole stay, but if not I guess I have to keep it split.

I wanted to use my AP one more time between Feb and March, we shall see. :scratchin:scratchin

So I received a pin code that's up to 30% yesterday for early 2019, which is awesome. However, I've seen information that a Disney Visa discount is out there that gets you up to 35% off rooms for the same time. Last year, I received an e-mail with this discount. There weren't many rooms available, but it at least was possible. I can't seem to locate these rates anywhere. It sounds like the availability is low, and you have to call or use a travel agent for them?

So I received a pin code that's up to 30% yesterday for early 2019, which is awesome. However, I've seen information that a Disney Visa discount is out there that gets you up to 35% off rooms for the same time. Last year, I received an e-mail with this discount. There weren't many rooms available, but it at least was possible. I can't seem to locate these rates anywhere. It sounds like the availability is low, and you have to call or use a travel agent for them?

It has been posted a few times in the thread, so here it is:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/holiday-rooms-visa-cardmember/

You can check rates & availability yourself.

Thank the Lord for this thread!! Only way I have found out the Visa rates. Can I still use my Disney travel agent to book and get these rates? I am also an AP holder ... I'm hoping they will announce AP rates in November for my trip in April!! Thanks again for the link!

Hopefully discounts for May will come out soon.
Not too soon! I was just approved for a Disney Visa and Chase said it would be 7-10 days to get the card. Crazy! Capitol One will FedEx cards to get them into our hot little hands. :tongue:
I already have the Chase Sapphire (which is an awesome travel card, BTW) so I'm hoping they'll do it faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter