Disney Visa discount dates

Disney doesn't send out emails. I spoke with a CM the other day as well, and she said to just check every Monday and Tuesday on the Disney website and check special offers.
Thanks. I figured I misunderstood. I got an email from Chase spring of 2017, when I was looking for fall free dining special. That was the one that I got around 9am the day the special broke. I wonder if that was a new emplyee or if they aren’t emailing any longer? I know the Disney visa used to get almost a week head start on the discounts, but that doesn’t seem to happen any longer either.

Last edited:
FYI, I just applied the Gift of Magic discount to our Beach Club stay in February. It was 25% off. I was told by the CM that there is also a Disney Visa discount, but it was also 25% off, so it didn't really matter which discount I used the total price would be the same.

I didn't see the details of the Disney visa discount anywhere but I was also told by a CM that there is currently one for our trip in January 2019 (didn't ask the CM the specifics just said I'd like to get the Disney visa discount). I got the discount applied to our trip but it does appear to be the same as the room only discount for the general public. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something?? (Also checked the limited time offers on the disney visa rewards site and there was nothing about a disney world package discount?)

Disney Visa discount is indeed out through February! (Sorry, I don’t remember the exact cutoff date, I was too excited!)

It was not showing online (as of 10:30 am) so I called to ask.

I secured 35% off at the GF for February 7-12. The Gift of Magic discount was 25% for the same room category and dates. In this case it was worth the call to check. Doing the happy dance right now!

Good luck everybody! :shamrock:

Disney Visa out only through February, or also through March like the GP discount?

I just booked disney visa discount for march 9-16, I didnt ask for full date range so not sure how far into march it went. I was told the % for the visa room only discount is about 10% higher than the standard gift of magic public offer. I saved about $100 over the gift of magic but only because the available room categories were different between the 2.

Disney Visa discount is indeed out through February! (Sorry, I don’t remember the exact cutoff date, I was too excited!)

It was not showing online (as of 10:30 am) so I called to ask.

I secured 35% off at the GF for February 7-12. The Gift of Magic discount was 25% for the same room category and dates. In this case it was worth the call to check. Doing the happy dance right now!

Good luck everybody! :shamrock:

Where would you see the Disney Visa offer online? On the Visa or Disney website.

I just booked disney visa discount for march 9-16, I didnt ask for full date range so not sure how far into march it went. I was told the % for the visa room only discount is about 10% higher than the standard gift of magic public offer. I saved about $100 over the gift of magic but only because the available room categories were different between the 2.
I just got off the phone and was told by the CM there was no more availability for both the Gift of Magic and Disney Visa discount offers. Sure, I believe you. :sad2:

I just got off the phone and was told by the CM there was no more availability for both the Gift of Magic and Disney Visa discount offers. Sure, I believe you. :sad2:
I just got off the phone and the CM said that the Visa offer was the same as the Gift of Magic offer for POP???

Where would you see the Disney Visa offer online? On the Visa or Disney website.

Hope someone can answer this. This is my first trip with a Disney Visa, and I am curious also for future reservations.

I have booked using disney visa 3 or 4 times and I have never seen it online. I have always called to apply it.

I ended up booking the Disney Visa offer for part of our dates 1/25-1/30 and just modifying my current reservation to 1/30-2/1 since I couldn't get the discount on those nights. :yay: At least I'm saving some money on part of our stay!

I called this morning and switched my reservation from POP to Coronado. Ended up being $30 less then what I was paying for POP. But my best friend, who is traveling with us, called a few hours later and the CM told her that there were no available rooms. With three discounts out there, I can't believe that they'd run out of rooms that quick!

The Visa dates seem to be the same as the Gift of Magic room discount offer. I was able to apply it to a YC club level Feb 3-8 & YC garden view April 24-27. I was able to get YC club level April 21 -24 with the regular room discount offer this morning, but the Visa rate wasn’t available those days.

Hope someone can answer this. This is my first trip with a Disney Visa, and I am curious also for future reservations.
Sign in to your account online.
Select "Things you can do"
Select "Card Benefits"
Confirm you know you are leaving the site

or

https://disneyrewards.com/

However, the 2 times they've had deals like this, you can't find it on the site. No idea how folks get the word

In theory, it should appear here
https://disneyrewards.com/offers/

I just used this Visa link and saved another $425 for AKL in March. It was 35% off where the other was only 25%. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter