Disney Tracy Arm boat tour

What company does this tour for Disney? How many people are on board? What is included in the price and what are extras they have for sale on board?

I replied to the longer thread, but thought I'd try to answer your questions directly. We did this excursion in July 2017. We LOVED it. I'm really bad at guessing numbers of people -- maybe 125 on the boat? There were enough indoor seats for everyone. They provide binoculars, and they had a naturalist on a microphone pointing things out and answering questions. You could go out on the back deck as well. As I recall, donuts, coffee, tea and hot cocoa were free, and then there were larger food items (maybe sandwiches and hot dogs, as well as some salmon of some kind) that you could purchase.

We got so close to everything -- whales, the waterfalls, they pointed out mountain goats, and of course the glacier! Plus it was really cool to pull up to the Wonder right near the glacier to disembark. Our group was 14 people from ages 4 to 74, and we all really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter