Disney tickets been on and offline for 3 weeks.

Carlos A Cabrera

Earning My Ears
For the past 3 weeks the Disney World website, has been giving me the Stitch "page not found" page. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Sometimes i feel likes its going to go through, then i get Stitch again. Idk if they are doing page updates, and I know its not my computer, or connection. I just don't know when I can't see ticketing, annual pass info, and sometimes show and hotel reservation. On the app everything is fine, but I cant see FL res pricing on the App.

The site is wonky all the time. It's worse at peak hours, when new deals are 1st released and weekends.

So i spoke to Disney about it today....they said at Disney works best in Chrome Incognito Windows. lol Something having to do with cookies. Sure thing, i did that today, and everything works flawlessly.

IE vs Chrome is an issue on many websites. Typically, I use the browser that works best for each website. It seems Chrome works better on the newest websites perhaps due to various features/addins they use.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter