Disney Springs Restaurant for Group of 30+

robinsce

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, we will be at Walt Disney World for a cheer competition April 27th - May 2nd. We are trying to organize a team dinner for the kids. Are there specific Disney Springs restaurants that can accommodate a party size of 30 + individuals? Thanks!

We were just there a couple weeks ago and ate at Planet Hollywood one night and there were 2 huge dance/cheer teams waiting to be seated when we were waiting.

When my DDs did a softball tourney at WWoS years ago they did a team dinner at Portebello (now Terralina).

Another suggestion is Splitsville. After our dinner at Planet Hollywood my DD wanted to shop so DH and I looked for a bar and we went inside Splitsville to back corner bar and there were tons of empty tables. They have excellent pizza and sushi. Totally recommend. Don't need to bowl...can just get a table. All these DS places are on Open Table too...may be able to put in request for large party on there and they will get back to you.

Just got back from Nationals Poms Competition. Planet Hollywood had a fixed menu special for large groups which we thought was a good deal and we had 30 people. It was a terrible experience and I wouldn't recommend it. We were rushed to our table, when we got there, we were told Coke, Sprite, Water. We asked for a drink menu and they said no. I was shocked I couldn't order a drink. Later, a supervisor came and said it's not part of the "package" but we could order 1 drink and pay for it immediately. We asked if we could open a tab and they said no, ugh. Our options were pasta, burger or ribs. Everything was cold, the burger was raw, the ribs were dry, the chicken was chewy. They were in a rush to get us out there too. So, pick literally any other restaurant.

We had my parents' 50th anniversary luncheon at Paddlefish. We were a group of 24 and had the room on the 3rd floor. We had a great experience there.
We had our daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner here too. It was wonderful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter