Disney Springs Must Dos

bvolek86

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

My wife and I will be heading down to WDW in July. While we have been to WDW at least once each of the last 4 years, we haven't really spent much time exploring Disney Springs at all.

What are your "must dos" at Disney Springs? We have dinner reservations at Morimotos that we are really excited about. Other than that we are open to suggestions!

Thanks!

I just got back from my first solo trip. I went to Disney Springs two consecutive nights and had a blast. Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar and Raglan Road were my favorite. I very much enjoyed the live music at Raglan Road as well.

Morimoto is my least favorite at the Springs, lol, but don’t let my opinion sway you. I guess I just have had so much sushi at different places in Orlando, that to me this one just seems too overpriced for what you get .

However, I would say must do’s are:

*Pop in at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar for one of their VERY unique cocktails
*For sure a dessert treat at Amorettes
*Catch a few songs and an Irish beer at Raglan Road
*ABSOLUTELY go to The Edison Bar! Best band and entertainment around!! Speak Easy style - it’s amazing

Reactions: GAN
We're doing our honeymoon in September and we decided on Bongo's for one night to catch some cuban music/entertainment. Jock Lindsays and the Edison is also on the list and we also want to do some people watching at the bar at the top of the Coke store. Shopping is also a must and the Aquacars are a possibility too if we have time. They look pretty cool.

I LOVE the Boathouse. It's pricey, but I've thought my meals were worth it. They make a fantastic Moscow Mule. And I second Jock Lindsay's.

Another fun thing is to go to Goofy's Candy company and make your own Pretzel rod/rice crispy cake/apple. You can choose the kind of chocolate and any sprinkle stuff you want on it. I love that!

Get dessert at Amorette's patisserie

Another fun thing is to go to Goofy's Candy company and make your own Pretzel rod/rice crispy cake/apple. You can choose the kind of chocolate and any sprinkle stuff you want on it. I love that!

Sounds like I may just skip lunch and get dessert twice!
I'll have a solo day to spend at Disney Springs. I was wondering how the prices are at the Vera Bradley store. I'm more than a bit of a Vera Bradley fan.

Sounds like I may just skip lunch and get dessert twice!
I'll have a solo day to spend at Disney Springs. I was wondering how the prices are at the Vera Bradley store. I'm more than a bit of a Vera Bradley fan.
Goofy's Candy company can be taken for later. :)

I personally really enjoy shopping at some of the more unique stores. My favorite is Sugarboo. I just love all of their unique home items and always spend a good amount of money every time I go. In my DH's words, it's a "dangerous store." ::yes:: I also really enjoy Uniqlo. Basin is pretty cool, too, but I will say that they are quite pricey. Their bath bombs aren't the best, but I do really like their hand scrub.

My DH and I really enjoy Homecomin'. We aren't from the South, so we enjoy getting a taste of that cuisine when we visit. Our favorite dessert is the Ganachery S'more at the Ganachery. I cannot WAIT to get one again. Look it up. It has RAVE reviews. My husband doesn't even like S'mores normally and went gaga for it; he's demanding his own this year. Fine by me - I don't want to share either. ;) I've always enjoyed Ghirardelli for a delicious sundae, but Ghirardelli isn't unique to Disney Springs - we have a couple in Chicago, so I don't usually go out of my way for it at Disney Springs. However, maybe you don't have one by you.

We're spending a lot more time at Disney Springs this trip, too. We decided to try Raglan Road and the Boathouse. I decided that we will get a dessert to share at Amorette's at some point, even though I'm not usually into "fancy" desserts - I can't ignore the rave reviews! We also are going to try out The Void, which I am SUPER excited about. :darth: We might catch a movie, too - we are just going to relax and take it easy on this trip. I'd like to try D-Luxe Burger, but we'll play that by ear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter