Disney Springs Must Dos

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by bvolek86, May 16, 2018 at 9:59 PM.

1. bvolek86

bvolek86 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone,

My wife and I will be heading down to WDW in July. While we have been to WDW at least once each of the last 4 years, we haven't really spent much time exploring Disney Springs at all.

What are your "must dos" at Disney Springs? We have dinner reservations at Morimotos that we are really excited about. Other than that we are open to suggestions!

Thanks!

2. canadiandisneynut

canadiandisneynut Mouseketeer

We adore a night at Raglan Road watching the dancers and listening to live music

DaisyDuck001 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. zpbarn01

zpbarn01 Mouseketeer

I just got back from my first solo trip. I went to Disney Springs two consecutive nights and had a blast. Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar and Raglan Road were my favorite. I very much enjoyed the live music at Raglan Road as well.

5. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

Get dessert at Amorette's patisserie

6. Princess_Nikki

Princess_Nikki DIS Veteran

Morimoto is my least favorite at the Springs, lol, but don’t let my opinion sway you. I guess I just have had so much sushi at different places in Orlando, that to me this one just seems too overpriced for what you get .

However, I would say must do’s are:

*Pop in at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar for one of their VERY unique cocktails
    *For sure a dessert treat at Amorettes
    *Catch a few songs and an Irish beer at Raglan Road
    *ABSOLUTELY go to The Edison Bar! Best band and entertainment around!! Speak Easy style - it’s amazing

7. cedricandsophie

cedricandsophie DIS Veteran

Raglan Road
    The Aquacar at the boathouse. Expensive but fun

Dine in movies.

DaisyDuck001 likes this.
  8. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

We're doing our honeymoon in September and we decided on Bongo's for one night to catch some cuban music/entertainment. Jock Lindsays and the Edison is also on the list and we also want to do some people watching at the bar at the top of the Coke store. Shopping is also a must and the Aquacars are a possibility too if we have time. They look pretty cool.

DaisyDuck001 likes this.