Disney Springs hotel for family of 5?

1happymomof3

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am looking at taking a weekend trip for my family of 5 to Disney soon. I'd like to stay at a hotel in Disney springs to take advantage of the EMH and maybe the FP. Is it possible to stay in a standard room and just pay an additional charge for the 5th person?

The B Resort and Spa has a room for 5 guest. Two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. If you go on Mousesaver they have a really good rate right now. I think 50% of the resort fee.

These are the occupancy limits for standard rooms at the Disney Springs Hotels:
  • DoubleTree Suites: Up to 6 people in a standard suite with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa.
  • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: Up to 5 people in a standard room with two queen beds and a double sleeper sofa.
  • B Resort and Spa: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two queen beds.
  • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two queen beds.
  • Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two double beds.
  • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two queen beds.
  • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two queen beds.
  • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: Up to 4 people in a standard room with two queen beds.
As ashleyr409 notes, you may be able to upgrade the room to something that will accommodate more than 4 people. But, if you want to stick to the "standard" rooms, your only options are the DoubleTree Suites and the Best Western Lake Buena Vista.

Note: The Best Western Lake Buena Vista was sold in 2017. The property is currently under construction. A second high-rise tower is being built. Once completed, the hotel will leave Best Western and become a Drury Hotel. In the meantime, expect the hotel to be surrounded by construction. Here's what the site looked like at the beginning of March 2019:

bestwesternlbv-030119-construction.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1101659801673711616

I've stayed in the B with one kid. We had the bunk bed room with a king. It was small.

I've stayed in the Best Western with 4 kids. Two queens and a pull out couch. Felt much bigger. We were not bothered by the construction. While not pretty, the price made up for it.

I've got a reservation at Double Tree with two queens and a pull out. Bonus is that there is a door between the couch and the beds.

I've got another booked at Hilton Palace for 2 adults and 4 kids. It's a suite that is set up like the Double Tree.

Check out mousesavers. Some great deals.

WATCH the resort fees and the parking fees. Some times they are insane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter