Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Can someone tell me all the Disney Spring hotel that can accommodate 5 guest. 2 adults 3 kids 15.12.6.?

- Doubletree Suites has two room suites; two beds and sofabed (would be my pick)
- B Resort has rooms: two beds and small fold out bed (best for one)
- Buena Vista Palace has some suites in the tower

- Doubletree Suites has two room suites; two beds and sofabed (would be my pick)
- B Resort has rooms: two beds and small fold out bed (best for one)
- Buena Vista Palace has some suites in the tower
Do you know when I can look up rates for 2019?
Out of these three, which one might be the cheapest?

Do you know when I can look up rates for 2019?
Out of these three, which one might be the cheapest?

I don't know dates for sure for each, but I would imagine at least early 2019 are bookable. Best bet is open their websites and try.

Rates at the hotels change based on seasons and availability so depending on your dates, this could vary.

Overall Doubletree only has a parking fee, while the others have a resort & parking fee. This has to be added.

I think Doubletree will often be the least expensive
unless you can pick up one of the B Resort deals where they waive fees and have lower rate time.
Given you need a suites at BVP, their rate would be the highest.

Buena Vista and Doubletree are both Hiltons, sometimes there are specials for Honors members.

I don't know dates for sure for each, but I would imagine at least early 2019 are bookable. Best bet is open their websites and try.

Rates at the hotels change based on seasons and availability so depending on your dates, this could vary.

Overall Doubletree only has a parking fee, while the others have a resort & parking fee. This has to be added.

I think Doubletree will often be the least expensive
unless you can pick up one of the B Resort deals where they waive fees and have lower rate time.
Given you need a suites at BVP, their rate would be the highest.

Buena Vista and Doubletree are both Hiltons, sometimes there are specials for Honors members.

Thank you. I was looking for June 2019

Best Western has announced that they have 60 day advanced fastpass booking. Haven’t had a chance to check it yet.

Best Western has announced that they have 60 day advanced fastpass booking. Haven’t had a chance to check it yet.
Thanks! When someone actually confirms a Best Western reservation number links to MDX, I’ll adjust the first post. :-)

OK, I tried making a sample booking, waiting overnight and linking it. Worked fine. Yay!

I made my reservation yesterday for Best Western and linked it to my MDX just fine as well. Is there a delay in being able to book fast passes at the 60 day mark after linking the hotel? I'm still only seeing 30 days out instead of 60 days for selections. I just booked 1 night at Best Western and have 7 days tickets (staying in a rental remainder of days). Thanks.

I made my reservation yesterday for Best Western and linked it to my MDX just fine as well. Is there a delay in being able to book fast passes at the 60 day mark after linking the hotel? I'm still only seeing 30 days out instead of 60 days for selections. I just booked 1 night at Best Western and have 7 days tickets (staying in a rental remainder of days). Thanks.
When you are exactly 60 days out from check-in, then your FP booking window expands to 60 days.

You have a Split Stay. Read the onsite to offsite info here:
FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions - Split Stays

When you are exactly 60 days out from check-in, then your FP booking window expands to 60 days.

You have a Split Stay. Read the onsite to offsite info here:
FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions - Split Stays

Okay, so I did a test reservations for 60 days out and still only see 30 day window for fast passes. I booked a reservation for the Best Western (Disney Springs) for June 20 (which today would be 60 days out) and linked my Best Western reservation to MDX but still only see 30 days out instead of 60 days. Has anyone else had a problem with booking fast passes 60 days out (from check in date) when linking the hotel reservation? I did read the Split Stay FAQ but I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.. Do you have to wait a little while once you link the reservation to you MDX account or should you see the 60 day out automatically? Thanks in advance...

Okay, so I did a test reservations for 60 days out and still only see 30 day window for fast passes. I booked a reservation for the Best Western (Disney Springs) for June 20 (which today would be 60 days out) and linked my Best Western reservation to MDX but still only see 30 days out instead of 60 days. Has anyone else had a problem with booking fast passes 60 days out (from check in date) when linking the hotel reservation? I did read the Split Stay FAQ but I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.. Do you have to wait a little while once you link the reservation to you MDX account or should you see the 60 day out automatically? Thanks in advance...

Nevermind..it does work. I just went back and to see if I can make my fastpass selections and the 60 day window opened! So yay! It does work!

Nevermind..it does work. I just went back and to see if I can make my fastpass selections and the 60 day window opened! So yay! It does work!
Yes, it was confirmed a week ago that Best Western links up.

Remember, all your non-Best Western days will have a “rolling booking window” so you have to wait to book FPs for those days exactly 60 days out from each park day.

So, if I am staying at a DS hotel, am I only able to book FP at 60 days out for the duration of my stay at the DS hotel? I'm also doing a split stay (2 nights at Doubletree, 7 offsite), and, yes, I read the explanation, but I'm a bit unclear on that part.

The way I understand it is you can make the first 3 days on your 60 days but for the week offsite it will be a rolling 60 days for each day.

So, if I am staying at a DS hotel, am I only able to book FP at 60 days out for the duration of my stay at the DS hotel? I'm also doing a split stay (2 nights at Doubletree, 7 offsite), and, yes, I read the explanation, but I'm a bit unclear on that part.
Split Stays for DSprings (onsite) to Offsite open the FP window 60 days out from the onsite check-in date and you book FP for check-in through checkout of your DSprings Stay. Then, the FP booking window rolls with the first offsite park day. Book FPs 60 days out from each park day.

From the Split Stay section of the FP FAQ Sticky on the Theme Parks board:
  • Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

Split Stays for DSprings (onsite) to Offsite open the FP window 60 days out from the onsite check-in date and you book FP for check-in through checkout of your DSprings Stay. Then, the FP booking window rolls with the first offsite park day. Book FPs 60 days out from each park day.

From the Split Stay section of the FP FAQ Sticky on the Theme Parks board:
  • Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.
Thank you! I think it was the "Until the guest checks out of the onsite resort" part that confused me. If the sentence just ended at "beyond the onsite RO checkout date," it would've been clearer -- but that's just me. :)
Now, if I may ask, how many EMH vouchers will I get with a two-night stay? I apologize if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find the info.

Thank you! I think it was the "Until the guest checks out of the onsite resort" part that confused me. If the sentence just ended at "beyond the onsite RO checkout date," it would've been clearer -- but that's just me. :)
Now, if I may ask, how many EMH vouchers will I get with a two-night stay? I apologize if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find the info.
It’s written that way because even when you are in your DSprings room, you’ll still have an open 60 day window. It closes when you checkout and all my info was re-worded in the FAQ by an IT-guy. ;)

You’ll be able to attend EMH from your check-in day through park closure of the last park on your checkout day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!