Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

try this again

Group 45 I'll take L if it is still available.

ADD

Group 57 any three letters
Group 58 O,S and M
Group 67 B and T
Group E Maelstrom
Group F Little Mermaid

Hopefully these are still availble. It has taken over 10 minutes to post this.

I got you in all of these!!!

Just doubled checked..if there is no room in a group just leave it off.

Thanks, Cassey

I opened a new group for Disney Animation because the words are so long and each person chose 3 letters. So, even if there is not enough interest to fill your second group, we may be able to combine the two and keep you in it!! So, I wanted to get you in there to keep the possibilty open! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I got you in all of these!!!

I opened a new group for Disney Animation because the words are so long and each person chose 3 letters. So, even if there is not enough interest to fill your second group, we may be able to combine the two and keep you in it!! So, I wanted to get you in there to keep the possibilty open! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Okay sounds good to me. Thank you.

Thank you so much for letting Rhonda and I join in this swap!t Sorry for all the changes and additions. LOL! We are excited for our groups and can't wait to begin working on our groups.

OK-since you sweet-talked me into a few more groups...I'll add:

3. Space Ranger Spin-Icon & E
6. It's a Small World-O, S, & W
9. Magic Carpets-C & S
10. Pooh-P, D, & R
14. Space Mountain-E & N

:rotfl:

Two more for me please....

#38 Everest letter T

#54 Living with the Land - I will take with/the/letter D

thanks, I'm pretty sure that's all for me!!!

Thank you so much for letting Rhonda and I join in this swap!t Sorry for all the changes and additions. LOL! We are excited for our groups and can't wait to begin working on our groups.

Thank YOU guys for joining!!! No problems! Just make sure you double check my work to be sure I have you where you want to be!!! I can't wait either...just wait to cut til we have groups 100% set! :thumbsup2

OK-since you sweet-talked me into a few more groups...I'll add:

3. Space Ranger Spin-Icon & E
6. It's a Small World-O, S, & W
9. Magic Carpets-C & S
10. Pooh-P, D, & R
14. Space Mountain-E & N

:rotfl:

Yay!!!! I'm glad I could be persuasive!!!!

Two more for me please....

#38 Everest letter T

#54 Living with the Land - I will take with/the/letter D

thanks, I'm pretty sure that's all for me!!!

Woohoo!! Lisa you are awesome!! Got you in!

I will highlight (with another color) the openings at some point tomorrow before I leave. That way, anyone wanting to sign up can easily see what is still available. Also, anyone wanting to fill in can see what needs filling. I am hoping to get some more swappers on here, too!!

On Sunday evening, I will see about options for condensing / combining groups and get swappers' opinions on that. Then, Monday I will start combining and condensing and close this out Tuesday evening. So, once we know the exact number for sure, everyone can start cutting!! :thumbsup2 (*Note - I did put up some tentative numbers after the full groups, but it is possible some may change if we combine. It will only be by one or two, but I hate to see anyone have to start a groups over.)

NO WILLPOWER:sad2:

I'll take these groups please!
3 any
14 icon and one other
16 any
63 B L

Erin, thanks for adding my last two!

good luck to your DS this weekend....safe journey!

NO WILLPOWER:sad2:

I'll take these groups please!
3 any
14 icon and one other
16 any
63 B L

And..................She caves!! :woohoo::banana::yay: Here's to hoping you cave again!!!!!!!!! Got you all added so far...keep shopping the groups!!

Peer Pressure! :sad2: Add me to:
3: N E
5:D I
41b: H

Got you in!! I see you have been taking down by the power of the swap!!!!

Erin, thanks for adding my last two!

good luck to your DS this weekend....safe journey!

No problem Lisa!! Thanks for taking more on!

Thanks for the luck!! I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for him!! LOL

Oh I wish I could play but we will be gone April 1-16th to Hong Kong and Tokyo so I wouldn't have time to do these and the other swap I'm in. I can't wait to see whats made though.

Ok my arm has been twisted via IM'ing :)
I will take:
2"inch letters: Any letters I dont care
4B,5,7,8,10,11,12,13,16,32b,35,39,44b,55b,61
4"inch Letters
Group A. Letter B
Group B. Letter E
Group C. Letter R
Group D. Letter C

Why is the Tiki room Letter E??? Shouldnt it be T???
Just wondering...

Oh I wish I could play but we will be gone April 1-16th to Hong Kong and Tokyo so I wouldn't have time to do these and the other swap I'm in. I can't wait to see whats made though.

Awwww!!! Think about it some more....they go pretty quick...just little old 2" letters!! C'mon!

Ok my arm has been twisted via IM'ing :)
I will take:
2"inch letters: Any letters I dont care
4B,5,7,8,10,11,12,13,16,32b,35,39,44b,55b,61
4"inch Letters
Group A. Letter B
Group B. Letter E
Group C. Letter R
Group D. Letter C

Got you all in!!!! Yay!! So glad you have decided to come and play!

For the group c, letter r...was that for Railroad or Riverboat? I put you in for Railroad for now, but can change it!

Why is the Tiki room Letter E??? Shouldnt it be T???
Just wondering...

LOL I was thinking Enchanted Tiki Room for the E...but I changed it to E or T...so either is fine...all up to you!! :thumbsup2

Got you all in!!!! Yay!! So glad you have decided to come and play!

For the group c, letter r...was that for Railroad or Riverboat? I put you in for Railroad for now, but can change it!
You are correct I want RailRoad

LOL I was thinking Enchanted Tiki Room for the E...but I changed it to E or T...so either is fine...all up to you!! :thumbsup2

Ohhhh I get it now the E is fine either way I'm making the letters big Tiki's
I prefer T Because the vertical will be a tiki god and the horizontal will be tropical leaves :thumbsup2

Alrighty....all spots left are in purple...it's kinda hard to see the difference from the blue, but the number of spots left in each group is listed by the group title. So, it makes it a little easier to navigate and choose!!!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest