Disney Reads

pixeemom

DIS Veteran
HI all,
I am new to this part of the forum, I have been reading Serena Valentino's books, i am on book 4, new book comes out August 7th

https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Knows-...2351803&sr=1-4 ...

I don't know if I can wait that long, anyone have any suggestions?
I have the kingdom keepers books and for some reason I can't get into them that much, I read the first three and then stopped, if I wanted to read them I would need to start all over again because its been at least 5 years since I read them.
crazy2.gif

TIA

Have you tried reading the Twisted Tales series by Liz Braswell and Elizabeth Lim? Or maybe reading a book that a Disney movie was based off of like 101 Dalmatians by Dodie Smith or Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers?

Have you tried reading the Twisted Tales series by Liz Braswell and Elizabeth Lim? Or maybe reading a book that a Disney movie was based off of like 101 Dalmatians by Dodie Smith or Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers?
Thank you, I was looking at them on amazon and then reading some reviews and they didn't seem to get great reviews....maybe I'll go check one out at the library and see thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter