Disney Planning Spreadsheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christy729

Mouseketeer
Anyone willing to share so I can create one? Also, anyone willing to show me an example of what was on theirs? I saw an old one from a TR from ANEWMAC and thought it would be very useful. I would be so grateful. Thanks to anyone who's willing to share! :love:!

cstearns6 at ivytech dot edu

Thanks!

Anyone willing to share so I can create one? Also, anyone willing to show me an example of what was on theirs? I saw an old one from a TR from ANEWMAC and thought it would be very useful. I would be so grateful. Thanks to anyone who's willing to share! :love:!

cstearns6 at ivytech dot edu

Thanks!

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but it's an attraction spreadsheet that you might find useful. It's stored on GoogleDocs, so you can download it from there, if you like.

Also, I'd love to flesh this spreadsheet out a bit with more information (eateries, smaller attractions in Epcot, etc.) Anyone who would like to collaborate should just send me a PM, and I'll give you access to edit the spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Gw5T0s0dTdSNVlvYXNjSFE&hl=en&authkey=CM6Z768F

I don't list attractions on mine, I just list the dates I'll be there, the park hours at each park, any dining reservations and confirmation numbers and which parks should be best on which days. Pretty basic information. Here's a screen shot of one from last November.

We didn't plan to spend any time at Epcot that trip, so I didn't list their park hours.

CalendarScreenShot.jpg

Check your email, I've sent one as well! ;)

Look on my PTR & I have mine posted on the last page. I also have a chapter link to my itinerary planner on my 1st post. See if that's what you're looking for.

If you like these, PM me with your email address and i can send the Excel files.

ITINERARYV2008.jpg

EVENTSV2008.jpg

CASHV2008.jpg

Thanks to all who replied ! I like the variety and I'm sure I can narrow it down to one (maybe!). Can't wait to start playing. Thanks again!

I just sent you my version via email! The top portion includes all the park hours, special events and fireworks (I didn't include illumination times cuz they are the same every night).

The bottom half includes space for our plan of attack for morning, afternoon and night, ADRs, etc

I don't list attractions on mine, I just list the dates I'll be there, the park hours at each park, any dining reservations and confirmation numbers and which parks should be best on which days. Pretty basic information. Here's a screen shot of one from last November.

We didn't plan to spend any time at Epcot that trip, so I didn't list their park hours.

CalendarScreenShot.jpg

Funny, this one looks exactly like the one i created 10-12 years ago, and i reuse it for every trip!!

great minds..... ;)

I lost the last real good sheet I had done, but it had served its purpose.

My file was broken up like this:
Sheet 1 - Schedule (Park Hours, show times, fast pass & food reservations)
Sheet 2 - every penny we spent from driveway to driveway
Gas
Food
Hotel
Standard chronological order, but my columns listed the Date, Item, Total Amount, AP Discount, DVC Discount, TiW discount, Disney Visa Discount, Other Discount and finally paid amount.

This meant, I would have a lines that said:
Friday 4/28, Parking, Total Cost $20, AP Discount $20, Total Paid $0
Friday 4/28, Hampton Inn, Total cost $125, 20% Discount $25, Total Paid $100
Friday 4/28, Wendy's, Total Cost $26, $3 coupon, Total Paid $23

This way, at the end of the trip, I could tell you not only what I spent, but where and how much I saved. Several years ago, with some of the perks that came with the annual passes, by the end of the year, I could almost justify their entire cost...

I would like some of these planning sheets as well. We are going 11/15-17.

I ditched my very detailed spreadsheet last year for the Cozi app. I use the color coding typically used to differentiate people in the app to indicate types of events (i.e. dining, fp, show, etc.). It works awesome! I can keep just as much detail in it as in the spreadsheet but it is easily accessible on the phones of everyone in my family. No more of DS asking "where's our next FP?" He can just open the app. It also helps to have it all in 1 spot for future trips. I can easily switch from 1 trip to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest