Disney Photopass and iPhotos on an iPad

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We just came back from WDW and I was going through the photos in the Disney Photopass that Disney took as we wandered through the parks. I decided to download a few to my iPad. No problem as there is a download button and it saves the photo to iPhoto. So far so good.

But, I was there Sunday 4/22. I downloaded the photo on Tuesday 4/24. When I look at my photos in iPhoto it's there, but it dated the day I downloaded it, 4/24 and the time I downloaded it, 10:23PM. I used an app to look at the EXIF information and it had the date that it was taken, 4/22, 7:04PM. I used another EXIF app to make sure the EXIF data was for when it was shot, even overwriting the date and time and saving it back to iPhotos. iPhotos still keeps it chronologically when I downloaded it, ignoring the EXIF data for when it was taken.

Anyone have any thoughts how to force iPhoto to recognize the EXIF date and time and sort it properly?

Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter