Disney Package - confirmation letter

tw4sl

Earning My Ears
after booking a package from the DLP website, i got a confirmation letter sent through. it says 'please present this letter when you come to disneyland resort paris'. do i show it when i arrive at the park? or do i show it at my hotel reception desk? it's my first time to DLP so im a bit clueless! :blush:

thanks,
Tina

You need it to check in. But the cm I spoke to on the phone your reservation # is what they need the most.
Hope this helps!

When you buy a package that includes hotel and tickets and any extras, you should get these when you check in to your hotel for the first time. Well, that's what happened to me :)

How exciting is it getting different letters through different stages of the booking process?

First there's the 'you have booked' letter, then if you pay in installments there's a receipt every time you pay some off, then there's the final receipt to say your holiday is all paid off....then a few weeks before you get the final package with your Eurostar (if you choose that trabsport method) tickets and confirmation letter, and baggage tags if you are lucky! Then there's the welcome pack when you check in, which although you know from cover to cover you still read no matter how times you have been before. You get the thrill of working out where your room is from the map on the back of the 'useful information' leaflet.

Then there's fun things as you get nearer the holiday like changing some money to Euros (for us non-Euro people) and working out where and when you will get the best exhange rate - to the point that your DW gets fed up with all the comparisons and predictions and just tells you to get on with changing 'the damn money' up.

Didn't realise how excited I was about our upcoming trip and we just over three months to go!

Hehe, I totally know where you're coming from, Steve. I can't wait until our tickets arrive. I literally squealed with excitement every time one of those silly invoice letters arrived! Luckily our holiday is now paid off in full and we just have the tickets to look forward to. :D I keep reading Simon's book and the brochures again and again... my girlfriend thinks I'm mad.

::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter