Disney on Netflix

old lady

DIS Veteran
Do you love see Marvel shows on Netflix? I do. What are your favorites? Or, it doesn’t have to be Disney? I wish they would have either animated series or live action one with Groot and Rocket as well as one with stories about the Haunted Mansion? Imagine a series about the tightrope walker in animated form or live action? Was she a witch or an innocent victim?

I have enjoyed all of the Marvel Shows on Netflix. My favorites were Jessica Jones Season 1 and Iron Fist. Also, it's not on Netflix, but Cloak & Dagger was pretty good too.

I agree that Haunted Mansion could use a good movie or show tie-in. The thing is though that anything new would almost certainly end up on the Disney streaming service, not Netflix.

I know this probably goes in the rumor thread, but does anyone know what effect the new Disney streaming service is going to have on the shows? I've heard Ant Man and The Wasp will be the last Marvel movie on Netflix, but I wonder what that means for the Defenders.

I would also love to see something Haunt Mansion that doesn't involve Eddie Murphy, lol. No offense to Eddie Murphy, I love his work, just... lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter