Disney Magic Kingdoms

Unfortunately, there is still a limit of 5 for those tokens. In my Windows game, I have *one* trowel. So while 6 is better than 1, still doesn't get me much closer.

I think this event is a test to see what players are willing to accept. I think it's ridiculous. They have sucked the fun out of the game for me even though I have been able to get PP already.

The tokens being available in the shop was a gamechanger for me. I was ready to give up on this event, and now I'm back on track. I also noticed that they have two Practical Pig token bundles available in the bundle shop. Five hats and two radiant chests for 40 gems, five trowels and one radiant chest for 20 gems.

Clearly this is reaction to them realizing they massively screwed up on the drop rate for Practical Pig.
Or couldn't they also just improve the drop rates?

I have reached the next fight with the Wolf. It has to be completed 10 times between the Pigs and Red and the Wolf. I assume after that we get the Welcome quest for The Wolf.

I have reached the next fight with the Wolf. It has to be completed 10 times between the Pigs and Red and the Wolf. I assume after that we get the Welcome quest for The Wolf.
Correct. That will be the time wall, which is tomorrow at this point.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest