Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was just hoping to enchant the Nemo building because that would be useful and then I could hopefully get rid of the various Mickey heads over the other buildings.

Not being able to collect the needed Nemo token is really frustrating.

Does anyone know the rewards for striking gold challenge?

I was just hoping to enchant the Nemo building because that would be useful and then I could hopefully get rid of the various Mickey heads over the other buildings.

Not being able to collect the needed Nemo token is really frustrating.

Does anyone know the rewards for striking gold challenge?

1-50 Trophy and 1500 EC
51-200 Trophy and 1250 EC
201-500 1000EC
591-2000 750 EC
2001- 4000 500 EC
4001-10000 250 EC

Just finished welcoming Squirt. First task is to send Squirt and Crush to do their special high-five, which is a 4-hour task.

To level up Squirt to L2, only takes 2 Ear Hats and 2 of the other token.

Finally got to the end of the Pirate Flag collecting! Only have the Wall-E leaves left. I’m really looking forward to not seeing all these common tokens anymore... until they “enhance” more buildings. 🙄

Just got back from WDW, so just missed the opening of Galaxy's Edge ... but do have a trip planned for February so I could make my reservations today (180 day mark) and got two reservations for the Cantina and one for the Droid building
Buddy of mine booked his trip for end of August before the announcement, so he'll be there for opening day totally by accident. I know a few members here got invitations for early previews, so I guess they didn't pull your name out of that same hat. I booked two Oga's reservations so that I could be sure to get into the land at both daytime and nighttime. Food looks awful, so I don't know what I'll be eating. But at least I can walk past the insane lines to get into Galaxy's Edge.

Buddy of mine booked his trip for end of August before the announcement, so he'll be there for opening day totally by accident. I know a few members here got invitations for early previews, so I guess they didn't pull your name out of that same hat. I booked two Oga's reservations so that I could be sure to get into the land at both daytime and nighttime. Food looks awful, so I don't know what I'll be eating. But at least I can walk past the insane lines to get into Galaxy's Edge.

yeah, I think anyone with an AP could have used the link to register whether you got the e-mail or now - my dates just didn't work out (we left on the 13th and couldn't swing extending until the 17th or later)

I did the say - booked an Oga's for like 1pm and then on another day booked it for 7pm so know I will get into the land during the day and during the evening. See a lot of mixed reviews of the food - even of the same item like the Ronto Wrap some people seem to love it and others very much did not, so figure will give a few things a shot but also prepared to need to get food elsewhere.

Staying at Caribbean Beach so on the skyliner to DHS which will be nice

yeah, I think anyone with an AP could have used the link to register whether you got the e-mail or now - my dates just didn't work out (we left on the 13th and couldn't swing extending until the 17th or later)

I did the say - booked an Oga's for like 1pm and then on another day booked it for 7pm so know I will get into the land during the day and during the evening. See a lot of mixed reviews of the food - even of the same item like the Ronto Wrap some people seem to love it and others very much did not, so figure will give a few things a shot but also prepared to need to get food elsewhere.

Staying at Caribbean Beach so on the skyliner to DHS which will be nice
I didn't realize that they weren't opening until Sept 29th, so I'll be leaving five days before they are up and running. Booooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter