Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there a list somewhere of characters who help with event currency besides those in the current tower challenge? I can’t seem to locate them this time.

Thanks!

Is there a list somewhere of characters who help with event currency besides those in the current tower challenge? I can’t seem to locate them this time.

Thanks!

For Tower Challenges, you only earn EC through completing the Tower task, side quests and the tiny amount via cursed buildings.

I missed you guys!

Did anyone quit while the DISboards were down?

My cocoa collection is horrible. I've been running the Tower with just Aladdin at times, just to save my cocoa for later chapters (I already got the concession stand reward for this round). I've never had to do that before.

I missed you guys!

My cocoa collection is horrible. I've been running the Tower with just Aladdin at times, just to save my cocoa for later chapters (I already got the concession stand reward for this round). I've never had to do that before.
Didn't get to play much yesterday. I'm about 2 more cycles before unlocking the stand. Stands are kinda cute this event.

I missed you guys!

:rotfl2:

Not yet, but I do think I tried logging in to the DISBoards (much more than usual) more than I’ve logged into the game the last day.

Other than chapter progression rewards, placement and the fact that we get fewer players to send out ever chapter, are there any other advantages to save them up for later? They bring back the same amount of points each chapter right?

Didn't get to play much yesterday. I'm about 2 more cycles before unlocking the stand. Stands are kinda cute this event.
Agree, but to bad it will likely stay in my inventory instead of in the park. Hey, just though of something I don’t think I’ve ever seen mentioned on this thread, what if they opened up more land? Know it’s a radical idea which is probably why I’ve never seen it discussed.

BTW I like the forum layout changes so far. I’m sure their will be some bugs and issues for awhile, but so far so good. One nice change is that we can add more quotes to a post while typing a post. Just click on the quote button and the Insert quotes... button shows up at the bottom of the post window.

Anyone else getting NO happiness requests?

I was wondering the same thing. I have only 7 Smiley's to collect. I have not seen any happiness requests since this fiasco started. I used to have 25 wandering around all the time.

I was wondering the same thing. I have only 7 Smiley's to collect. I have not seen any happiness requests since this fiasco started. I used to have 25 wandering around all the time.
Well that’s your problem: the patch notes states that they reduced the max number of wishes at a time to 6. So you won’t see any new wishes until you clear a few of the already granted wishes

BTW I like the forum layout changes so far. I’m sure their will be some bugs and issues for awhile, but so far so good. One nice change is that we can add more quotes to a post while typing a post. Just click on the quote button and the Insert quotes... button shows up at the bottom of the post window.
I’m just hoping this fixed that horrid pop-up ad on the mobile version. That kept me away for quite some time

I missed you guys!

I am at that point to - I got the concession stand and not really much of a difference between leaderboard reward levels so will just hold what little cocoa I have now for later rounds

In other news, I saw the remake of Aladdin last night and loved it! I enjoyed it more than the Beauty and the Beast remake.

We went to see it last night and I didn't really care for it (though I did think Naomi Scott was really good as Jasmine)

Everyone else went with enjoyed it so I think it is more just a "me problem" - I just don't really care for these remakes (only one I have liked so far that I have seen has been Cinderella)

In other news, I saw the remake of Aladdin last night and loved it! I enjoyed it more than the Beauty and the Beast remake.
That was an issue with Google ads and they reported it so it should have gotten fixed, but unrelated to the board system upgrade

It’s always interesting to see how people’s opinions very. Definitely not a movie I would pay full price to see, but sense I can see up to movies a week I’ll probably go later this week or next. Or I’ll see John Wick for a third time. :rotfl: Decisions decisions!

I missed you guys!

I have also had slow Cocoa collection so not using much. I have also been running some at night with only Aladdin.

I have found I get very few if any happiness request while in the Ecstatic level. If that is the level you are at that may be why. Also have not heard any update on gameloft fixing the issue.

I still have no requests. It's annoying. They broke it. I'm still around, but honestly not playing much.

I missed you guys!

I got the stand earlier today and decided that I would just save up my cocoa and run aladdin too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter