Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't seen the movie for about two years, and even then it took me about five days to watch it over my commute to and from Manhattan. Did the villain actually have a name? Where did they come up with Yokai?
Can't help you with that one, but I'm curious too. But too lazy to re-watch the movie. Every time I see the name Yokai, I think of the orange cat from the Yokai Watch games. I think a Yokai is a spirit. But again...having a lazy moment.

Well that was fun (not)! I just checked to see why my Flower wasn’t finished leveling up yet, to only realize that I never started leveling him up:rotfl:. Only thing I can figure is when I Went to start leveling him up last night, he must have been out on a job? Luckily, I still have time to level him and Jack Jack up before Yokai becomes available.

EDIT: Incase anyone already read this before my edit, I meant Flower not Thumper. :rotfl: I guess I’ve really checked out of this game lately and basically playing on auto-pilot. :confused3

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me how many days/hours are left in the event as of midnight EST? My game crashed earlier this morning and when it rebooted, it restarted me on July 16th, undoing my 8hr Flower level up to him not being ready yet, undid my Wasabi level 4 back to 3, and took away 6Kish event currency. I sent in a ticket but I can't tell how off I am now, as the trophy event went live an hour after it allowed me to collect yesterday's treasure chest prize.

I haven't seen the movie for about two years, and even then it took me about five days to watch it over my commute to and from Manhattan. Did the villain actually have a name? Where did they come up with Yokai?

Yokai is a Japanese term for ghosts and other supernatural monsters.

The Villain unmasked was Professor Robert Callahan (who ran the Technology Institute where the rest of the characters went to school). He went evil after his daughter was lost in an inter-dimensional void in a laboratory accident. The gang was able to rescue the daughter, although the original Baymax was lost (Hiro was able to build a replacement because Baymax gave Hiro his programming chip ie his consciousness).

Yokai is a Japanese term for ghosts and other supernatural monsters.

The Villain unmasked was Professor Robert Callahan (who ran the Technology Institute where the rest of the characters went to school). He went evil after his daughter was lost in an inter-dimensional void in a laboratory accident. The gang was able to rescue the daughter, although the original Baymax was lost (Hiro was able to build a replacement because Baymax gave Hiro his programming chip ie his consciousness).
Yep, I knew how the movie went and how it ended. It's just that the kids always seemed to refer to him as the guy in the Kabuki mask, never by a particular name. Wondering if the name came from the comic books or it's just a matter of the interns getting creative because "Guy in the Kabuki Mask" wouldn't fit on the character book screen.

I was hoping that we were going to get both versions of Tadashi, original and extra crispy. Guess the interns weren't willing to get THAT creative...

Can anyone tell me how many days/hours are left in the event as of midnight EST? My game crashed earlier this morning and when it rebooted, it restarted me on July 16th, undoing my 8hr Flower level up to him not being ready yet, undid my Wasabi level 4 back to 3, and took away 6Kish event currency. I sent in a ticket but I can't tell how off I am now, as the trophy event went live an hour after it allowed me to collect yesterday's treasure chest prize.

As of 6am EST my game say 12d 7h

Yep, I knew how the movie went and how it ended. It's just that the kids always seemed to refer to him as the guy in the Kabuki mask, never by a particular name. Wondering if the name came from the comic books or it's just a matter of the interns getting creative because "Guy in the Kabuki Mask" wouldn't fit on the character book screen.

I was hoping that we were going to get both versions of Tadashi, original and extra crispy. Guess the interns weren't willing to get THAT creative...

Extra crispy...:rotfl:

I also don't recall them using the name "Yokai" in the movie itself, but it was the name that was used in the merchandise from the film. So at least in this one, the "interns" at Gameloft didn't make up the name.

First place on my leaderboard has 1,593 trophies with 2nd place having 306. Not that I really care how I place in these anymore but come on now. 1,593 in just over 24 hours? Is that even possible?

First place on my leaderboard has 1,593 trophies with 2nd place having 306. Not that I really care how I place in these anymore but come on now. 1,593 in just over 24 hours? Is that even possible?

Crazy. #1 in my game is around 450. This is one reason why I don't try hard in these contests.

YEP!!! Guess they are just that much better than everyone else. :rotfl2:

Unless they are sinking thousand of dollars into the game, and why wouldn’t they that statues looks awfully sweet, no it's not. My guess is they are just altering their devices clock. To lazy to do the math, but is 1,593 even possible?

This is crazy. All I really want is Baymax, but to get him, I gotta get Yokai first, and to get HIM, I gotta have all the wires for Baymax, and to get THOSE, I gotta either get lucky with a rigged bronze chest or Honey and Hiro tasks. I've been running them for DAYS and guess what Hiro got me? NOTHING! I still need six wires! I should've had them by now! I think I understand why people get the extra characters. I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't get them this time. NOW I KNOW.

Only 10 each for Yokai's tokens?? Can't wait to NOT start winning these after each task!

I started out well so far. Didn’t collect any of my character tasks this morning, because I knew Yokai started an hour later. Got lucky selecting some of the jobs correctly and started out 2/10 and 2/10 on his items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter