Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not at all! it's just fun to watch the list dwindle down as characters are completed. I just started Bambi off on the 16-hour level up to 9. Once that's done, I'll bring Fred up to 5 and then all of my BH6 characters should be at that level. Gonna keep them there for the foreseeable future! Hoping that by the time Fred is done tomorrow, Flower should also be ready to start to 9. At that point, I'll be close enough to Friday to start welcoming the villain.

I thank you for the tips! I shall be putting them to good use, until Friday when we start in on Yokai and all that insanity that is about to ensue! :)

So we’re not able to collect Baymax's Electronic Chips yet, right? I’ve done all the BH6 quest, but want to make sure I’m not missing something.
Not yet. Welcoming Baymax is still two checkpoints away, after welcoming Yokai and building the lab. Sincethere is nothing else we need for him except the chips, that will come towards the end before we start trying to get his red suit. If history has taught us anything, the chips will be two-character tasks.

Not yet. Welcoming Baymax is still two checkpoints away, after welcoming Yokai and building the lab. Sincethere is nothing else we need for him except the chips, that will come towards the end before we start trying to get his red suit. If history has taught us anything, the chips will be two-character tasks.

I disagree with the two character task bit. Only because they mixed up a few things. Instead of tasks to get tokens to perform tasks to get an actual token, we now are just able to collect 5 of them every two hours. Also the collecting of the first two tokens wasn’t broken down into two separate tasks, so I feel like something might be a bit different with the chips too. Time will tell....

Conjuring for elixir, why for lowest tier decorations cost 500 magic to cook which will only net us few elixirs. Is that working as intended? It looks very weird to me.

Conjuring for elixir, why for lowest tier decorations cost 500 magic to cook which will only net us few elixirs. Is that working as intended? It looks very weird to me.
I think you missed what I was trying to say. @mikegood2 asked if we were able to start collecting the final electronic chip token for Baymax, which we're not. I think you are thinking of the microbots, which yes, we're collecting five of every two hours. And by history, I meant that the past couple of events (not main storyline Bambi) the final token was obtained through dual-character tasks. I'm expecting it to be the same this time around.

Yes. It's one way the Gameloft interns have come up with to help us get rid of some of our millions of useless magic.

Another trophy event. I so saved up all my happiness for nothing now. I didn't look at the prizes, because frankly whatever it is will be some currency, maybe a statue and if we are lucky some of those special boxes with more benches.

Have we always been able to see who collects Trophies from the Home screen? When I went to dig out Chip, Dale & Co I noticed they all said "drop tokens." It made it easy to pull everyone back out.

I’m getting an app update notice for iOS. Has anyone downloaded it yet? Last time I updated quickly, I lost the ability to get Fred, lol. A little skeptical this time...

Have we always been able to see who collects Trophies from the Home screen? When I went to dig out Chip, Dale & Co I noticed they all said "drop tokens." It made it easy to pull everyone back out.
They added that in a few updates ago, definitely makes it easier to figure out who you need for these things!

I’m getting an app update notice for iOS. Has anyone downloaded it yet? Last time I updated quickly, I lost the ability to get Fred, lol. A little skeptical this time...
I installed it last night, but have not noticed any difference...

Yep. The prizes are just a trophy plus a number of EC. No gems or anything really interesting in there.

I updated this morning and I don't see any difference.

Another trophy event. I so saved up all my happiness for nothing now. I didn't look at the prizes, because frankly whatever it is will be some currency, maybe a statue and if we are lucky some of those special boxes with more benches.
Yeah, I'm sitting this one out. I can do without the event currency at this point.

I have had my happiness to collect at max since the beginning of the event. I still think it'll be coming soon. I like this event that they have not repeated anything YET!!

I feel like I always end up behind in these events, so it's kinda nice to have hit the time wall for once. I will say though-- I am apparently not a great collector of EC compared to some other players here :guilty: I only have about 10k saved currently.

Here's my current status:

Hiro - Level 5, collecting for 6
Gogo - Level 4 (ready but need microbots)
Honey Lemon - Level 5 (ready but need microbots as well)
Fred - Level 3, ready for 4
Wasabi - Level 4, collecting for 5

I'm not sure how high up I should try and level them before I welcome Yokai. I have a feeling I'm going to be scrambling for microbots...

I'm not sure how high up I should try and level them before I welcome Yokai. I have a feeling I'm going to be scrambling for microbots...

Mine are at 5 now, except for Wasabi who's at 4. I'm probably not doing much more than that. I will at least have them ready to level up again should the need arise.

I haven't seen the movie for about two years, and even then it took me about five days to watch it over my commute to and from Manhattan. Did the villain actually have a name? Where did they come up with Yokai?

Got a bot stuck (see photo). Just playing this event casually with a twice daily check. Still don’t have Wasabi lol. But I defeated Mother Gothel! And got Judy Hops! And Prince Phillip! And Donald! So I have been productive.

Attachments

• C957270E-AC5C-4DEE-AEA6-22E1C12CF14A.jpeg
    C957270E-AC5C-4DEE-AEA6-22E1C12CF14A.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 33

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter