Disney Magic Kingdoms

Actually four ;)
Semantics.

That’s like saying Disney has two parks in CA. They’re so close together, and you can park hop within minutes. It might as well be the same. Same goes for DL in Paris. People see WDW as one destination, yet it takes practically an hour to park hop anyplace there.

While it’s easy to make fun of people fascination over the royal family, how many people in the US care about a completely worthless family like the Kardashian's. Would they be the closest thing we have to a Royal Family in the US?
No one is standing outside a hospital for a Kardashian birth.

Semantics.

That’s like saying Disney has two parks in CA. They’re so close together, and you can park hop within minutes. It might as well be the same. Same goes for DL in Paris. People see WDW as one destination, yet it takes practically an hour to park hop anyplace there.
Thanks for handling this so I didn't have to.

Meanwhile, Lion King... ...OMG!!! A corpse? Really? And the kid not only witnesses his father’s gruesome death, but spends time nudging and spooning his body one last time. ...not to mention the fact that this kid not only has to leave his mother and friends, and the only place he knows behind, but grows up truly believing that he is responsible for his death. The current king of the pridelands has got to be severely mentally deranged, with PTSD, night terrors, all sorts of crazy stuff!!!

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. No corpse, no parade float. Give me Mufasa! Can’t even say his name without bursting into tears.

View attachment 323485

Yes!! I cry everytime to this day when I watch that movie. It remains one of my favorite movies though, has been since I was a kid and it came out in theaters.

I am also not watching any of the royal stuff.

But I do have a different thought on the the current Raven and all future events.

What do you all think about for all tapper events of keeping the leaderboard prizes and position breakdowns hidden until the event runs it's course?

We currently have the level prizes showing but no leaderboard, but we do have the leaderboard symbol at the top. I think they have to be thinking about the possibility of doing the hidden leaderboard prizes.

If the interns did something like this how much would it affect your Tapper event play?

But I do have a different thought on the the current Raven and all future events.

What do you all think about for all tapper events of keeping the leaderboard prizes and position breakdowns hidden until the event runs it's course?

We currently have the level prizes showing but no leaderboard, but we do have the leaderboard symbol at the top. I think they have to be thinking about the possibility of doing the hidden leaderboard prizes.

If the interns did something like this how much would it affect your Tapper event play?
I think I might play less. If I didn't know how close I was to the next prize, I probably wouldn't try as hard.

And me too on the royals...couldn't care less. But my crazy sister got up early and made 'English' platters of food with little sandwiches with the crusts cut off. I just don't get it.

Hm... ...reminds me of D23. Some people just like waiting. At least they can tell everyone they knew about X several minutes before you learned about it online. All that time wasted and lack of sleep, totally worth it. Maybe there is a group of Disney fans that are also royal anglophiles. They expect not only to be the first to learn about the new royal baby, but to have that same baby presented to them from up high, bowing to its royal greatness. Just try to avoid the wildebeests.
Yet another shining example of something I will never attend. Someone in another part of the forums had posted about this year's D23 Expo, and the fantastic VIP package available for something like $1,300. So many people saying what an amazing value it was for the money. Amazing what sheep we have become as a society.

I didn’t even bother. At first I was like, “oh great! 5 gems! That’s worth the effort. But then learned how many I would have to tap in order to achieve simply that as a 2nd prize. I mean, that might’ve been easy for some people, but I’m not setting timers and such. It’s no longer a game at that point. It’s work.

However, there were a few leaderboard events that I did sort of tried my hardest at, as I was 1st or 2nd place! I even screen captured myself because I was so proud of such an achievement. Only saw 25 people on the board, and no astronomical scores, so it had to regionalized or something.

Yet another shining example of something I will never attend. Someone in another part of the forums had posted about this year's D23 Expo, and the fantastic VIP package available for something like $1,300. So many people saying what an amazing value it was for the money. Amazing what sheep we have become as a society.

But you don’t understand. It’s the trademark Disney Magic. The pixie dust that your dealer stopped carrying. You know, the one where you spend and insane amount of money, to rope drop a convention center that can’t handle it, to wait in a line for 3 HOURS or more with no fastpass just for the opportunity to shop for exclusive overpriced Disney merchandise, and you buy up all the quantities allowable so that you can immediately sell them on eBay to pay for your trip to be there.

Maybe you can vlog about, because like gamer commentaries, this is an area that YouTube desperately needs content for. You can maybe score some subscribers with the belief that they’ll get more exclusive behind the scenes content. You can even tell yourself that you’re a hero because some forum poster like myself would otherwise not get this info, or even get to pretend we were there had it not been for their one video (and 300 others).

But really, it’s about community. Being there with thousands of other like minded people who share the same interests as you. It’s the only place you can get away with wearing a Donald Duck hat without having the soccer moms at your daughters school make fun of you. You can basically pretend that these are your people, your friends, your family. ...What? Don’t talk to me! Stranger danger! Stranger danger! I mean, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, yea!

I feel so close to being “finished” and bored again...and yet so far away.

Currently sitting at:

Level 54 (why does this get tracked again?)
7,462,580 magic
353 gems
16,355 elixir, waiting to get Primeval Whirl

Stitch Level 3
Lilo Level 5
Angel Level 6
Nani Level 6
Angel Level 6
Pleakley Level 7
Cobra Bubbles Level 7
Fairy Godmother Level 7
Jumba Level 8
Peter Pan Level 8
Alien Level 9
Happy Level 9
Sneezy Level 9
Grumpy Level 9
Roo Level 9
Snow White Level 9
Piglet Level 9
Sleepy Level 9
Pooh Level 9

I honestly don’t remember what it felt like to not have this ridiculous group of level 9s hanging around :surfweb:

Not convinced. My sister-in-law and her family live there, and the amount of crap that was being sold that she boxed up and sent over when that first kid was born... unreal.

Plus, the insane number of mindless individuals who stood around outside a hospital for DAYS waiting to hear that some kid was born inside. Seriously folks...
....I am English..........

Semantics.

Tell it the Tokyo people :bitelip:

...saying this, my parents did send me a picture of their set up for watching the wedding and the - lets face it - truly hideously tailored dress

Its approximately £30,000...why is the fit so awful?
I do realize it's completely different times, but I'm waiting for someone to put up (although at this point, someone probably already has), a comparison between Diana's dress and this one this fraud wore. There's elegance, and then there's... whatever the hell that was.

Finished the event with 52k EC. I’ll take it since I’m currently at WDW. Awful weather plus being busy at the parks limited my end of event play time. Now to work on leveling all my characters...
Still have
Roo (going to 10 now)
Piglet (ready for 10)
Rabbit (ready for 10)
Baloo(ready for 10)
Shere Khan (ready for 10)
Mowgli (ready for 10)
Wall-E (ready for 7)
Hook (ready for 10)
Peter Pan (gathering for 7)
Wendy (gathering for 8)
Toy alien (gathering for 9)
Fairy godmother (ready for 6)
Pleakley (ready for 6)
Jumba (ready for 4)
Bubbles (gathering for 7)
Nani (gathering for 7)
Lilo (ready for 4)
Stitch (ready for 3)
Angel (ready for 6).

Level 50
555k magic which I’m burning through as quick as I’m getting it :laughing:

Characters:
Nani (gathering for 8)
Lilo (gathering for 5)
Stitch (gathering for 5)
Angel (gathering for 7)
Pleakley (gathering for 7)
Jumba (gathering for 6)
Cobra Bubbles (gathering for 8)
Piglet (ready for 10)
Rabbit (ready for 10)
Baloo(ready for 10)
Shere Khan (ready for 10)
Mowgli (ready for 10)
Wall-E (ready for 7)
Hook (ready for 10)
Peter Pan (leveling up to 7)
Wendy (gathering for 9)
Toy alien (gathering for 9)
Fairy godmother (gathering for 7)

Still have 1 land plot to open for 1 mil magic. Slowly but surely....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter