Disney Magic Kingdoms

He's finally here! Welcoming him triggers two tasks - both are 8 hours long. The first is with Wendy and the second with Hook. I opted to start the one with Wendy first, and my plan is to level Wendy up to 6 while Peter and Hook do their thing.

Like I said, it felt like it went really quickly at the end, and the tokens just rolled in. Hopefully it will be the same for you. :)
Congrats!! I hope you are right about the token drops. I still need 4 ears and 14 flutes. I have Wendy ready to go, but I'm going to wait to level. I'm hoping that will make the characters drop Peter tokens faster since they won't be dropping Wendy tokens any longer.

Wow, I actually got Fantasia Gardens in a gold chest this morning! After almost a year of playing I was convinced it wouldn’t never happen. I need to start opening my platinum chests since I feel like I will never not be collecting legendary tokens lol
I just finished 3 platinum chests... I got a topiary, a potted plant and a Briar Rose statue. Am I crazy thinking that it was possible to get Splash Mountain, even though it said my chances were 1.16%? Guess there is always the streak platinum chest prize to look forward too. I think I may have a better chance of going outside and getting struck by lightning!!!

I just finished 3 platinum chests... I got a topiary, a potted plant and a Briar Rose statue. Am I crazy thinking that it was possible to get Splash Mountain, even though it said my chances were 1.16%? Guess there is always the streak platinum chest prize to look forward too. I think I may have a better chance of going outside and getting struck by lightning!!!

At least we can actually get them without cashing out gems or elixers for them....

He's finally here! Welcoming him triggers two tasks - both are 8 hours long. The first is with Wendy and the second with Hook. I opted to start the one with Wendy first, and my plan is to level Wendy up to 6 while Peter and Hook do their thing.

Like I said, it felt like it went really quickly at the end, and the tokens just rolled in. Hopefully it will be the same for you. :)

Also hope your right! Went thru a slow streak a few days ago, but drop rates been much better the last day or two. Currently at 32/35 for both items, so I'd love to be able to start welcoming him before I go to bed tomorrow night.

Do you have any elixir? You could start a peppermint farm in the new area to help earn magic.
Not a bad idea, but I'm trying to save up my elixir to get the last 3 attractions from Merlin that I still lack (had enough saved up, but decided to spend it on Alien, which has done me little good so far...)

If it helps, it takes forever to get those Jungle Book characters, so chances are good that you'll have the magic you need by the time Bagheera and Mowgli have their items.
Very true. I already have Mowgli at lvl 2, and ready to go to 3. I'm a little over half way to Bagheera. I have all the prickly pears, 11/20 perches and 14/18 ears. Hopefully the first Jungle Book attraction is reasonably priced...

I'm still waiting on the elusive Splash Mountain too. That and the Mad Tea Party - I refuse to spend nearly 200 gems on it when I can hopefully get it from a chest one of these days. I figure it will be a long time until I win either of these as I only recently got the Zootopia Racetrack - a wonder surprise a couple of weeks ago!

So I accidentally did something stupid today... I was collecting from my kingdom (without Merlin's help) and managed to accidentally unlock the plot of land directly behind Space Mountain - a plot of land that I don't really need open yet and cost me 750,000 magic. I had anticipated using that magic to finish the Jungle Book collection as I only have about half the tokens needed for Bagheera, so will definitely need lots more magic. Ugh, now my nearly 2million magic is a mere 1.1 million... I seriously wanted to cry the second I realized what I did as I now anticipate eventually being stuck waiting on magic accumulation, which I was hoping to avoid by having such a huge stockpile going into Jungle Book... *sigh*
I noticed that you don't get a chance to confirm, if you have the magic. It happened to me with a chest slot too (I know, the scale is different, but still...). I think this should be flagged as a feature request/bug, we need a 'are you sure?' moment...

I noticed that you don't get a chance to confirm, if you have the magic. It happened to me with a chest slot too (I know, the scale is different, but still...). I think this should be flagged as a feature request/bug, we need a 'are you sure?' moment...
This was a big issue not long after the game came out in 2016, as many people were constantly accidentally skipping tasks when clicking rapidly around the board collecting, and therefore wasting tons of gems. So, they did add in the confirmation for tasks to be completed due to the overwhelming number of complaints, but they expressly refused to add a confirmation for any other purchases at that time. So, I'm not sure we'd get very far with such a request. Back then, after they implemented the confirmation for skipping tasks, I had accidentally once purchased whatever like 50,000 magic for 400 gems with no confirmation - when I already had millions of magic - and they essentially said 'too bad'.

I am shocked and excited!!! I received Splash Mountain in my platinum chest from the calendar today.
Oh you are so lucky ! I got a duplicate pirate statue. So disappointing when there are decorations, concessions and attractions I don't have yet.

Can anyone advise me as to whether there are things I will need gems for, for the Jungle Book please? I think it will be starting for me soon, now I have opened up Frontierland. I have over 300 saved and wondered whether to spend 60 on trying to get a companion for Mulan...

Can anyone advise me as to whether there are things I will need gems for, for the Jungle Book please? I think it will be starting for me soon, now I have opened up Frontierland. I have over 300 saved and wondered whether to spend 60 on trying to get a companion for Mulan...

I'd take advantage of the parade float,I'm sure that will come in handy. Stronger advice would be not to waste the gems on a legendary chest as there's no guaranteed outcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter