Disney Magic Kingdoms

So what are your "end of event" strategies? Personally, I save any missions for characters that are non-event. I only send characters out on tasks that have the chance of earning a token. Actually, once I got the queen, I stopped any non-event missions for event characters. Also, I know most try to save up the event currency for the gem conversion in the end and while I definitely agree with that, I don't mind giving up 1 gem later to get a character leveled up now. For example, I just leveled up Alice to 5 (I think) and it cost me 1,500 EC. My reason for doing this is so non-event characters can have tasks to do today that actually mean something. I'd rather Alice finish with 2 potions or ear hats, than save the EC and now Mike, Minnie, Jack & Sally have nothing to do tomorrow. You know what I mean? That's the worst part to me about events is that most of the non-event characters lose the ability to get token for event characters. I think I'm going to have characters stop going on tasks to get the keys and heart locks too. Tomorrow, the half tea cups will only take 1 character 1 hour instead of 4 characters 1 hour, so I'll probably send Jessie to get March Hare hats and stuff like that instead. Just my thoughts, would love to hear your strategies as well.
Also, make sure you use all your keys and heart locks. They'll be gone tomorrow.

So what are your "end of event" strategies? Personally, I save any missions for characters that are non-event. I only send characters out on tasks that have the chance of earning a token. Actually, once I got the queen, I stopped any non-event missions for event characters. Also, I know most try to save up the event currency for the gem conversion in the end and while I definitely agree with that, I don't mind giving up 1 gem later to get a character leveled up now. For example, I just leveled up Alice to 5 (I think) and it cost me 1,500 EC. My reason for doing this is so non-event characters can have tasks to do today that actually mean something. I'd rather Alice finish with 2 potions or ear hats, than save the EC and now Mike, Minnie, Jack & Sally have nothing to do tomorrow. You know what I mean? That's the worst part to me about events is that most of the non-event characters lose the ability to get token for event characters. I think I'm going to have characters stop going on tasks to get the keys and heart locks too. Tomorrow, the half tea cups will only take 1 character 1 hour instead of 4 characters 1 hour, so I'll probably send Jessie to get March Hare hats and stuff like that instead. Just my thoughts, would love to hear your strategies as well.

I’m doing the same. I want to level up every event character as high as possible before the event ends. Figured since I was unlikely to get the 80K by the end of the event, I might as well. Basically I look at it as spending 1 gem, for each event character I level up more. To me that’s a great investment.

Currently have my event characters at level 6, 8, 8, 8, 7, 4, 8. 3 of the 4 Level 8s are ready to level, but I prefer them collecting items instead of spending 16 hours leveling.

So i finally welcomed the queen with 14 hours left. Yay!! I’ve never been so nervous on this game before. Before the event started i had about 175k magic with the quest to unlock adventure mountain (I think that’s what it’s called) (priced at 500k) before i could go further in my jungle book quests. Now im at 435k magic so im almost there and i think i should get to 500k tomorrow. What sucks is that i had gotten my ec to around 50k before i welcomed the queen. My gem exchange is going to be low when the event ends tomorrow. :(

I'm at exactly 56,400 right now. I could have been much higher, but I always try to cap out my event characters at level 7. Had I kept them at 6 this time around, my currency would have certainly been different.

End of event progress

Level 9 Cheshire Cat
Level 8 Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit and Caterpillar
Level 6 Alice
Level 4 Queen
Not sure why but got bench decoration and flower statue and am at 54k EC

Non event just working on Shere Khan who is at level 8 now

Wonder how long we will have until they do a Christmas event?

Really didn't bother leveling up the Alice characters much more than needed - so will have a lot of that do work on after the event ends

Alice - Level 3
Mad Hatter - Level 6
March hair - Level 6
White Rabbit - Level 5
Caterpillar - Level 5
Queen - Level 2
Cheshire Cat - Level 4

Currently at ~63k EC

Wonder how long we will have until they do a Christmas event?

I hope they don't do anything big - maybe just a few extra outfits, decorations, maybe an attraction or something ... not a full on event as I feel like I need to catch my breath and that is such a busy time of the year anyway

Plus, in addition to the Alice characters I still have some leveling up to do with Jungle Book and Aladdin characters along with the Toy Alien

I hope they don't do anything big - maybe just a few extra outfits, decorations, maybe an attraction or something ... not a full on event as I feel like I need to catch my breath and that is such a busy time of the year anyway

Plus, in addition to the Alice characters I still have some leveling up to do with Jungle Book and Aladdin characters along with the Toy Alien

I'm guessing it'll be a small Frozen event that starts in the next few days - their "Holiday" outfits are currently listed as "Coming Soon" and were added in the Wonderland update. I'm guessing it's supposed to start before their next update is released, which I think is usually a week after an event ends?

I'm guessing it'll be a small Frozen event that starts in the next few days - their "Holiday" outfits are currently listed as "Coming Soon" and were added in the Wonderland update. I'm guessing it's supposed to start before their next update is released, which I think is usually a week after an event ends?

yeah, good call - plus the new Olaf "short" (and I put "short" in quotes since it isn't very short) comes out next week in the U.S. with Coco - so timing works out with that as well - so new outfits and maybe some decorations from the new short, etc.

Though, will be weird to have a full on Christmas/Holiday themed mini event when they still have the Halloween decorations up so maybe they at least roll out taking away the Halloween stuff at the same time

I don’t think I have ever ended an event with characters leveled up so much.

Alice - 6
Hatter - 7
Hare - 7
Rabbit - 8
Caterpillar - 6
Queen - 4
Cheshire - 8

Alice - Level 6
Mad Hatter - Level 8 (ready to level)
March hair - Level 8 (ready to level)
White Rabbit - Level 8 (ready to level)
Caterpillar - Level 8
Queen - Level 4
Cheshire Cat - Level 8 (ready to level)

Currently at 41K EC

Definitely the lowest amount ot EC I’ve ever ended with, but also the highest I’ve ever had characters leveled.

Will have almost 62k in EC, I’ll probably make it up through parades quickly so I’m fine with that. I feel like the event was the right length (I got a little burned out the last couple of days) BUT they should have unlocked Alice a few days earlier.

I’m working on welcoming Shere Khan. For those of you who still had other characters to level up, did you continue to level while collecting for him? Or did you max out tokens for everyone? I wonder how much of an issue it is since his tokens are legendary anyway and I could see that being a real grind by keeping other characters “idle” when they could be leveled up and collecting for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter