Disney Magic Kingdoms

finally got my last comfy fabric for Jasmine this morning and welcomed her - she is now doing her part of that 3-part princess quest

Worried about time left to get the rest for Vanellope and then Ariel's comfy

Not so fast Kemosabe... sadly there is a joint task for Ralph and Yesss, THEN you get the invitation to BUY Vanellope (or start the virus tolen quests).

Yeah, I found that out during a middle of the night potty break. But they are now done with that task, and everyone is off on their first virus collection.

Windows, both buildings dropped Jasmine fabric but the characters remain useless. 7 to go.

I'm currently on the wrong side of the collecting algorithm. I've sent them out 14 times so far and I'm still at zero virus fragments.

Wow that’s great. I am not too far behind you I am at 6 for the day. The evening was certainly better for collecting than this morning.
Wow I'm at 8 and that's been 2 full days of collecting. Good for you. Not great for me since I'm stuck and it's not so fun. Maybe you got some magic for being at WDW. :goodvibes
Well in all fairness, I am sitting in ESPN at the Boardwalk as I type this, so...

I"m sitting at 7/15 in about a day and 1/2. Incredibly streaky going 1/2 a day with nothing and getting multiples on collections,

Just collected again.. up to 8 so far, all in one day.

Wow I'm at 8 and that's been 2 full days of collecting. Good for you. Not great for me since I'm stuck and it's not so fun. Maybe you got some magic for being at WDW. :goodvibes

I started collecting last night at about midnight; I'm up to 7 virus fragments now. Not too bad.

I'm currently on the wrong side of the collecting algorithm. I've sent them out 14 times so far and I'm still at zero virus fragments.

Maybe it’s not the case, but it feels like drop rates are more inconvenient this event? Either way, they really need to do something to fix it. I’m in favor of 100% drop rates and counter it with longer collection times and/or increasing number of items required to compensate drop rates.

IOS - bad drop rates. Only 2 virus tokens. Windows. Shank has been Welcomed, but her tasks require Ralph, so he and Spamley can't work on their unsuccessful Jasmine costume tasks. As for Jasmine, I need 5 more Fabric. I can hope that I'll finish tomorrow, but I doubt it.

IOS - bad drop rates. Only 2 virus tokens. Windows. Shank has been Welcomed, but her tasks require Ralph, so he and Spamley can't work on their unsuccessful Jasmine costume tasks. As for Jasmine, I need 5 more Fabric. I can hope that I'll finish tomorrow, but I doubt it.
Why do you play on two different ones?

I’m gotten Virus fragments on my last 3 collected jobs! :thumbsup2 So any wagers on how long my 0/?? will be tomorrow? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter