Disney Magic Kingdoms

That would only be a problem if they still had something like “Build Your Own Magical Park” in their game discription. Obviously they would never do that... would they? :rotfl:

With the size of the new attractions it just feels like they are trolling everyone who would like a little more land. :confused3

haha "here's a crumb of land ... now dance monkeys!!!"

yeah, the idea of "arranging the park as you would design it" has long since become "fit the park together as if it was a massive game of tetris"
I don’t mind putting some attractions away but it’s hard to figure out which ones. And I love my tower of terror so that isn’t going anywhere

Guess I shouldn't complain since we are getting one new plot of land ... but since the last new land they have added the rather large Toy Story Mania, the rather large Steam Boat Willie, and now 3 new attractions, one of which is "Massive" - really would have liked to see at least 2 plots of land. I am pretty maxed out as it is

I have no momey for land anyways. Their costs for characters and land is insane. Almost 200K just to upgrade Michael to level 5 or 6... After the last round I'm down to 750K potion.

I have no momey for land anyways. Their costs for characters and land is insane. Almost 200K just to upgrade Michael to level 5 or 6... After the last round I'm down to 750K potion.

I think magic is one of those things that if you have been playing for a while you have more than you know what to do with (I have just under 17 million) but when you first start is a pain to get enough of

and thats a choice those players make, its in no way required. if you decide to gamble, you cant be mad if you dont win.
Well yes, that point is obvious considering this is billed as a free game with in-app purchases. But the timing of the sale is hardly coincidental and is a direct ploy to entice people to gamble on winning an item with the deck stacked against them. Gameloft understands that people are more inclined to buy a second pack at 5.99 rather than just one pack at 7.99. It's human nature. If they weren't counting on that, then they could have also offered players a chance to purchase the attraction flat out at 9.99. They still make more on two sets of chests. Say nothing of the fact that they have intentionally skewed fabric collection to include the attraction as literally half ththe way to earn it for free...

Last edited:
I'm clearly doing something wrong! I've been playing since the game started! How the heck do you have 17M?!!!

Have you sent your characters home? Do you collect magic when it's available from your attractions and concessions?

If you check your characters you generally get the highest return for the shorter tasks, but if you can't play often, send them all out on tasks that take about as long as you take between playing the game. 2hr, even 12 and 24 hr tasks will net you more magic.

I'm almost at 30M magic, so I have most of them sitting at home and only play the ones who can bring back items for me. But I remember early on being really, really short on magic and not being able to level up my characters or buy land. If you work on getting more magic eventually you should have more than you need.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Have you sent your characters home? Do you collect magic when it's available from your attractions and concessions?

If you check your characters you generally get the highest return for the shorter tasks, but if you can't play often, send them all out on tasks that take about as long as you take between playing the game. 2hr, even 12 and 24 hr tasks will net you more magic.

I'm almost at 40M magic, so I have most of them sitting at home and only play the ones who can bring back items for me. But I remember early on being really, really short on magic and not being able to level up my characters or buy land. If you work on getting more magic eventually you should have more than you need.

Hope this helps.

Yes I did send them home .I take it you don't earn as much that way? And true, I don't playm that often. I collect maybe 3-4x a day. And probably miss a few/several weeks completely throughout the year .

Yes I did send them home .I take it you don't earn as much that way? And true, I don't playm that often. I collect maybe 3-4x a day. And probably miss a few/several weeks completely throughout the year .

Sorry - I have to correct it and say almost 30M not 40M. But yes, sending them home earns pretty much nothing. If you collect a few times a day consider sending them out for 4, 8, or 12 hour tasks. You'll earn more that way I believe.

Pretty pathetic, huh? It's not like there aren't any actual rides that are in actual parks that they could choose from, huh?
There was a time when Disney would simply introduce a film into the game without an immediate connection. The fact that it isn't even the original film in this case but the sequel bugs me. I see this as nothing more than a month-long commercial.

There was a time when Disney would simply introduce a film into the game without an immediate connection. The fact that it isn't even the original film in this case but the sequel bugs me. I see this as nothing more than a month-long commercial.

I agree, I'm actually pretty disappointed. Literally half the characters I've never heard of before, and I have no desire to try and obtain them at this point. I would have loved to have more attractions and characters based on the original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter