Disney Magic, August 18th, 2019 - 7-Night Northern Europe from Dover

hamiltito

Earning My Ears
We booked yesterday - we are a family of four and our two sons will be 10 and 7 when we set sail. Welcome aboard, everyone!

Last edited:
The hubs and I are in for our first ride on the Magic and our first trip to Europe as a couple. I am absurdly excited for something that is 17 months away. :)

We just booked this one earlier this month during our Alaskan cruise! I can't wait to follow this thread especially to see where everyone is going to fly into (I'm thinking London Heathrow) and then I'm thinking of using Disney transport to Dover port.

Booked this as an OBB during recent Fantasy sailing...planning to visit London for 3 days prior to sailing, with DW, DD16, DD13. Hoping that my DM, DMIL, DFIL will also join us (we have staterooms booked for them).

Hoping to find a decent price on the once-daily *morning* flight from Boston to London, I am so not a fan of red-eye flights.

Just realized that each port uses a different local currency. Only Amsterdam uses the euro; UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway each use their own.

Also I don't see any port adventures for Gothenburg on the DCL site...have they sailed to that port previously?

Just realized that each port uses a different local currency. Only Amsterdam uses the euro; UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway each use their own.

Also I don't see any port adventures for Gothenburg on the DCL site...have they sailed to that port previously?
Yes it looks like we will a bunch of different currency. I plan on using credit cards mainly. But will take a small amount of currency just in case.

DCL has not been to Gothenburg before. Last year Cork was a new port and they didn’t release the port excursion until 120 days out just in time for platinum cruisers to choose their excursions. I think it may be the same way with Gothenburg. Only 1.5 months until we are 120 days out.

Received our luggage tags and cruise summary document in the mail today :banana:
30 days to embarkation!

Hi everyone.. My name is Kathryn.. my beau, Rich and I are traveling on this Cruise .. I am a veteran cruiser with Disney ..vacation club member and Gold member cruise traveler.. my boyfriend is a newbie to Disney cruises.. we will be in 6150 in Aft of ship and have our fish extenders.. wondering where we can hook up with others doing the same?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter