Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Characters - Additional Pages

Nene517

Earning My Ears
Looking for PDF files in the style of the character encyclopedia (2014) for Disney Jr. Characters, specifically Sofia & Jake though if you have any others I would appreciate those as well. Also for Star Wars (Chewbacca, Kylo Ren & Darth Vader) if available... Thank you all for your help! :lovestruc

have you done a search, I know there are several threads from people that have done them in the past.

Looking for PDF files in the style of the character encyclopedia (2014) for Disney Jr. Characters, specifically Sofia & Jake though if you have any others I would appreciate those as well. Also for Star Wars (Chewbacca, Kylo Ren & Darth Vader) if available... Thank you all for your help! :lovestruc

I have a zip file full of these pages. I would be happy to send it to you. Just PM me with your email.

I have a zip file full of these pages. I would be happy to send it to you. Just PM me with your email.

We are going to Disney for the first time, and I would love to get these pages from you since my daughter is a huge fan of Sofia and Jake. I cannot figure out how to PM you through this discussion board :( Any help you can provide would be great. Thank you!!

We are going to Disney for the first time, and I would love to get these pages from you since my daughter is a huge fan of Sofia and Jake. I cannot figure out how to PM you through this discussion board :( Any help you can provide would be great. Thank you!!

You have to post 10 times before you are given the PM option.

Thanks! I discovered that after spending a little bit more time on the board. I will PM you, thank you!

Hmmm...I'm trying to PM you, but I can't figure out how! I tried to start a conversation, but when I put your name in, it gives me an error message.

Also, when I click on your name, it doesn't give me an option to start a conversation with you.

I am not sure let me try to pm you
Erinsalas, you need 10 posts/messages in order to send conversations and to receive them.
Currently you have 8 posts/messages. Your post/message count is listed below your user name just to the left of each of your posts.

I now have 10 posts I will try and PM you

Hi Erinsalas, I am really new and I think I made the required 10 posts but I still can't PM you. when you get a chance, could you please forward me the zip file too at mermermaid79@gmail.com. we are going on our first trip in March and really excited about it!!!
Thank you so much in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter