Disney is trash

Koren Wadenpfuhl

Earning My Ears
I can’t believe what Disney has become, especially with Star Wars being in the awful position it’s in, you’d think they would learn their lesson at some point, but no. Now they file a copyright claim on a fan film that is leagues better than any Star Wars content Disney has put out, pathetic. I hope this community is smart enlight to see Disney for what they are, dumb, incomepentant, and just plain wrong

I didn’t know fanfiction or fan films were subjected to such lawsuits.

They can be, which is understandable since companies do want to protect their intellectual property. In this case, Lucasfilm has gotten Disney to reverse the edict against this fan-film, so all the outrage can die down now.

Look up how Anne Rice felt about fanfiction. That was a MESS.
But to a point I agree with her opinion. If someone is going to write a story they should create their own characters. I've always felt fanfiction is a bit obsessive and a little creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!