Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an app that you can get cash back when you shop online or also on certain items at the grocery store. You can’t cash out unless you have $20 built up but they sometimes have good bonuses especially at holidays. I bought $1250 and got $25 back right away in bonuses ($5 for every $100 but topped out at $25 back) and then my 2% cash back is a pending $25.

Did you buy Disney gift cards? If so, what on-line store did you buy them at?

Thanks for posting! I purchased Disney gift cards from Target through iBotta. It wasn’t eligible for the cash back but I got $25 for the mobile bonus! Wahoo! Also used my red card for the 5% off
Thanks for posting. Just got in on the last hours of this deal!

If anyone has Meijer near them, you can basically double dip with the grow up young deal and mperks.

Until 2/24 you can get a $5 mperk reward for every $20 spent on the same items as the grow up young deal. Limit 10 rewards, so $50. It gave me full price credit for the buy 1 get 1 free cottonelle and viva I bought for the mperk.

So on growupyoung.com I got $39.50 credit but spent $19.96 (I didn't realize I was 50 cents off or would have bought another kleenex for $1!)
I got $5 from grow up young.

I got the $5 from mperks and I almost got another $5 but I was short the 50 cents.

I'm going back today, now that i know how it all credited. The Viva 2 pack/big rolls and Cottonelle 6 double roll packs are B1G1F

They also have a baby department deal for $10 off your next shopping trip for $50 spent, if you need diapers and wipes.

Looks like Cashstar caught up. I was pushing back the Best Buy GCs purchase for a few days and did one last night. Got the $150 right away but so far, nothing about the $15. I assume it comes in a separate email, right?

Looks like Cashstar caught up. I was pushing back the Best Buy GCs purchase for a few days and did one last night. Got the $150 right away but so far, nothing about the $15. I assume it comes in a separate email, right?
When I did it yesterday, I got 1 email with my $450 BB GC and 3 seperate emails with the $15 savings codes. All emails came within seconds of each other.

If anyone has Meijer near them, you can basically double dip with the grow up young deal and mperks.

Until 2/24 you can get a $5 mperk reward for every $20 spent on the same items as the grow up young deal. Limit 10 rewards, so $50. It gave me full price credit for the buy 1 get 1 free cottonelle and viva I bought for the mperk.

So on growupyoung.com I got $39.50 credit but spent $19.96 (I didn't realize I was 50 cents off or would have bought another kleenex for $1!)

I got the $5 from mperks and I almost got another $5 but I was short the 50 cents.

I'm going back today, now that i know how it all credited. The Viva 2 pack/big rolls and Cottonelle 6 double roll packs are B1G1F

They also have a baby department deal for $10 off your next shopping trip for $50 spent, if you need diapers and wipes.
This was actually my plan for after work today. I waited on Sunday to buy diapers because they have the spend $50 in baby and get a $10 coupon back. I ended up triple dipping (the disney GC deal, $10 coupon, then Mperks). I was planning on getting Cotonelle tonight since it's buy 1 get 1, but I didn't realize it was giving full price. Looks like I'll be stocking up on TP! :)

I did this on Monday but got home (35 minute drive) and realized that when the cashier scanned my mperks bar code it didn't register with the register computer. Grrr. That will be a hassle to fix.

When I did it yesterday, I got 1 email with my $450 BB GC and 3 seperate emails with the $15 savings codes. All emails came within seconds of each other.
I did it yesterday around 11am EST and did not get my $15 code.

I did this on Monday but got home (35 minute drive) and realized that when the cashier scanned my mperks bar code it didn't register with the register computer. Grrr. That will be a hassle to fix.
Looks like that shouldn't be too hard to fix. I found this under contact us on Meijer's page. It says it should take about 24 hours to appear:

Great news-you can still earn credit towards your rewards even if you forget to enter your mPerks ID at checkout. You just need to enter some information from your receipt.

Here's how to get credit for your purchase:
1. Grab your printed receipt
2. Log into mPerks.com, and visit the "Rewards" page
3. Click the "Forgot to enter my mPerks at checkout" link at the bottom of the page.
4. Select "Get Started" and add the prompted transaction information from you receipt.

Hey guys im new to this idea of buying disney gift cards at a discount for even more savings. Any tips would be great. Where do I buy these? how often do they run good deals? and hows the best way to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hey guys im new to this idea of buying disney gift cards at a discount for even more savings. Any tips would be great. Where do I buy these? how often do they run good deals? and hows the best way to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

If you have the target red card you can buy them at 5% discount.

Or if you are willing to put some work into it use sites and apps like Swagbucks, Fetch, Mypoints, Shopkicks and earn FREE cards. You can PM me if you want more info on ways to earn free cards.

Last edited:
Check the CVS ad this week also for Grow Up Young deals. They have huggies, cottonelle, scott, and kleenex products, all earning various ECB.
I've been rolling my ECB to make the deals better. Plus they have some good coupons on the app to help.

Ok, looks like I'm stocking up on toilet paper. I went to meijer last night and got 8 packs of cottonelle and a pack of Kleenexes. My total was $22 and some change. Checked my mperks a couple hours later and I had 2 $5 mperks so mperks is counting the original price as well! So I got $10 in mperks and will get a $10 Disney card from grow up young since the original total was over $40!I told DH about it and he told me to go back and get more. :)

What is the best deal people have seen on just buying Disney gift cards (or converting from a different gift card). I don't want to spend time with Swagbucks but am just trying to get the biggest discount possible. I saw the effective 10% the other day for buying $150 BBY and then getting a $15 bonus. Back at the beginning of Feb there was essentially 20% off for buying $100 BBY GC and getting a $20 discount off groceries. Anything better then 20% that people have seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!