Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Sail October 25, 2014

cramirez415

Earning My Ears
Who is going?

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise! We wil be celebrating my Birthday and 6yr Wedding Anniversary!!!

We are from San Francisco, CA and can't wait to dress up for... Halloween on the High Seas on the Disney Fantasy!!!

Thanks,
Christina & Elicio:bday::goofy::dumbo:::MinnieMo

Are you talking about the cruise that leaves in 6 short days??? If so, we are! Have you been over on the meet page? There are a few people there and there is another group on the site that site not be named. It's going to be a fabulous cruise!!!:cool1:

Are you talking about the cruise that leaves in 6 short days??? If so, we are! Have you been over on the meet page? There are a few people there and there is another group on the site that site not be named. It's going to be a fabulous cruise!!!:cool1:
We can't wait!!! ��. Thank you for the info!

Are you traveling from SF? We live in Petaluma and fly out of SFO on the 23rd! This is our 3rd DCL cruise! It's so close now!

We have decided to just stay at the port. Our flight doesn't get in until 11:30 at night and the hubs wants to get the car and head to the port... spend our free day just relaxing and hanging out. I had wanted to head to WDW and MNSSHP but then decided that I didn't want to get on the ship exhausted from the night prior. Also thought about DTD, but not excited about the construction.
How about you?

Thanks! This is our 1st cruise, we normally do WDW,but we're switching it up this year. Have you cruised before?
Hi hi!

My husband and I are from SF, CA. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise! This year we are celebrating my 40th Birthday (10/24) and our 6th year wedding anniversary (08/08/08)!!! We are super excited!

2011 - Disney Dream - Bahamas - 5 nights
2012 - Disney Wonder - Mexican Rivera - 7 nights
2013 - Disney Wonder - Alaska - 7 nights
2014 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - 7 nights
2015 - Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - 7 nights
2016 - Disney Magic - Europe - 7 nights

I just love the Magic of Disney on the Sea!!! second to none service!!!!

See you all on the Halloween on the High Seas!

Christina & Elicio Ramirez

Are you traveling from SF? We live in Petaluma and fly out of SFO on the 23rd! This is our 3rd DCL cruise! It's so close now!
My Auntie is from Petaluma, CA!!! We visit all the time!!! My husband and I are from San Francisco, CA!!

Can't wait 4 days and counting, we are all packed with only carry-on!!!

Safe travels to all!!!

Christina & Elicio

Hi hi!

My husband and I are from SF, CA. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise! This year we are celebrating my 40th Birthday (10/24) and our 6th year wedding anniversary (08/08/08)!!! We are super excited!

2011 - Disney Dream - Bahamas - 5 nights
2012 - Disney Wonder - Mexican Rivera - 7 nights
2013 - Disney Wonder - Alaska - 7 nights
2014 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - 7 nights
2015 - Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - 7 nights
2016 - Disney Magic - Europe - 7 nights

I just love the Magic of Disney on the Sea!!! second to none service!!!!

See you all on the Halloween on the High Seas!

Christina & Elicio Ramirez

I'm so jealous of all these cruises! Do you do WDW or mainly cruisers? Are you guts dressing up for Halloween?

I got your friend request & sent you a PM!

I'm so jealous of all these cruises! Do you do WDW or mainly cruisers? Are you guts dressing up for Halloween? I got your friend request & sent you a PM!

Thank you!!!

We are planning WDW in 2015, before our Disney Cruise Eastern Caribbean.

This is our 1st cruise EVER, so we're ecstatic. We're all packed & heading out tomorrow. Are you all packed?

We're dressing up also, I finished our costumes tonight. What are you guys going as?

Which floor are you on? We're on the 9th floor.

:woohoo:

We are packed too! Heading out on Friday 10/24 (my bday) !

We are on deck 8 aft!!

Our coustumes will be me, Evil Queen (snowwhite) and hubby is scary teddy bear :earsgirl::earsgirl::thumbsup2

:woohoo:

We are packed too! Heading out on Friday 10/24 (my bday) !

We are on deck 8 aft!!

Our coustumes will be me, Evil Queen (snowwhite) and hubby is scary teddy bear :earsgirl::earsgirl::thumbsup2

Were on the road now! We had a late night getting everything done! Now it's time for the fun.

Were near the forward elevators on 9 with a verandah. Do u have one of the big aft verandahs? Have you done the Fantasy before? Is the aft your favorite area?

My dh is going to be Russell from Up & I'm a play on the bird Kevin from Up.

Are you doing any special meals or excursions?

:-) angeejoe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter