Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - February 2, 2019

Please update me when the FE is getting started! I have Facebook but no idea what group to join as there are many! I have 3 little boys that I think would love this exchange! Thank you very much!
April

Hello All,
The clock is ticking for our cruise. I just wanted to know if anyone has experience with the wifi packages for purchase on the cruise and how it works?

JoLey's Gems

Please update me when the FE is getting started! I have Facebook but no idea what group to join as there are many! I have 3 little boys that I think would love this exchange! Thank you very much!
April
The FE groups have gotten started. The FB group has the cruise date in the name and its all in caps.

What is the exact Facebook page so we can sign up
For FE? Or can u send me an email with the person running it since I don't have FB But my husband does. Thanks

We aren't allowed to post FB links here but if you search FB, the group name has the ship name and date all in caps.

There is another group with the same name that is not in all caps that has a lot more people and has been a great group so far too

We just booked our cruise! We have been on the Wonder twice, Magic once and this will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy... My sister and her family is going on this cruise and we decided to see it as an extended offer :-) So we asked and she said that we could join her on the cruise... So here we are! We decided to leave the boys at home and have a girls trip, so it will be my mother, myself and my daughter who will be 4 in May. This will make my mother and I Gold members so we are excited about that. We have debated about doing Fish extenders this round... So I will keep my ear open, but not jumping into that just yet! We have done FE's every cruise and it is fun, but normally I have a teenage son to assist in delivering....
Excited to get to meet all of you! We have met forever friends on Disney cruises before and hoping to gain more!
Sandi
From the Great State of Nevada

What are the best things about doing the FE? This is our first Disney Cruise

What is the exact Facebook page so we can sign up
For FE? Or can u send me an email with the person running it since I don't have FB But my husband does. Thanks

Hello, sorry. I haven't checked disboards lately. Do you still need the email for the person doing the FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!