Disney Fantasy - September 1, 2018 - Western Caribbean

My folks and her folks live within 20 miles so the 2011 trip was fairly easy w/out the kids. They're now 19 & 20 and my sister is my next-door neighbor, so I'm not concerned leaving them... When we did take them, they spent all their time at the Vibe so it was an adult trip then too (we only made them eat supper with us.)

You'll enjoy it when it does happen!

:welcome:

There is starting to be a little more activity around here so it is nice to have you join us! My DH and I want to take a DCL cruise some day without the kids, but for now we are still bringing them along.:rotfl2:

It has been said that time flies when you're having fun. So I've decided to take the whole family on a fun 4 night Bahamian cruise next month (Sadly not with Disney:eeyore:) since Sept will be child-worry-free for us.::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

The kids haven't sailed in many years, and are extremely excited. Planning the new trip has diverted some attention away from our Halloween on the High Sea Planning, but not all.

On that note...
:snail:Hurry Up September!:snail:

A spontaneous trip is always fun! Hope you have a fun time with the kids next month!:cool1:

We just booked our sept 1 cruise!
We don’t have room assignments yet - will that deter us from being able to join a FE group?
Also, many cruises have facebook groups - does this sailing group have one?

We’re very excited!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
We just booked our sept 1 cruise!
We don’t have room assignments yet - will that deter us from being able to join a FE group?
Also, many cruises have facebook groups - does this sailing group have one?

We’re very excited!
:welcome:
You can sign up without your room assignment, just list your room as GTY. There is a FE group here and there is a group on FB as well.

We’re almost in double digit countdown around here! :cool1:

Less than 90 DAYS OUT!!
:dancer::cool1::banana:party::drinking1

Lets get this party started!
What activities have you planned or are thinking about?
Are you doing Palo and/or Remy?
What are you looking forward to most of all?

We're doing all of the meet and greets, so Disney Jr. breakfast, princess gathering, and Frozen. Cozumel we are going to Mr. Sanchos because my mom wants to ride horses on the beach. Grand Cayman we are going to the turtle farm. Jamaica we are staying on the ship. Castaway we are hanging out on the beach!

I have a Remy brunch and a Palo brunch booked this cruise! It's my first time for both and I can't wait to try them out. I really wanted the brunches so that I wouldn't miss a night in the MDR.

I most looking forward to relaxing on our verandah. I love being close to the ocean and the sound the water makes as we cruise along. And I can't wait to hear the ships horns again!
:cloud9:

Hoping we are not too late to join in the fun. Can I add my family to the fish extender list please?

We're doing all of the meet and greets, so Disney Jr. breakfast, princess gathering, and Frozen. Cozumel we are going to Mr. Sanchos because my mom wants to ride horses on the beach. Grand Cayman we are going to the turtle farm. Jamaica we are staying on the ship. Castaway we are hanging out on the beach!

I have a Remy brunch and a Palo brunch booked this cruise! It's my first time for both and I can't wait to try them out. I really wanted the brunches so that I wouldn't miss a night in the MDR.

I most looking forward to relaxing on our verandah. I love being close to the ocean and the sound the water makes as we cruise along. And I can't wait to hear the ships horns again!
:cloud9:

What turtle farm are you going to? Is this a non-Disney port adventure?

How long does it take to get to the Turtle place and how do you get there? I've noticed we are only there from 10:30 - 5:30 and there is tendering required.
A cab takes about 15 minutes to get there (so I've been told). Or you can also take the "city bus", which is a van service ran by the city and has the words city bus on the sides.

Nearlyfallinstar - is it possible for you to message the FE link to me as well?
To be honest, the FE here never really took off. I had myself and one other stateroom. I messaged the other stateroom nearly two weeks ago and they never responded. So I don’t think they are participating. There is a FE group on FB though. I can send you the link to that spreadsheet. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts