Disney Fantasy | May 9, 2020 | 7-night Western Caribbean

How many other DCL cruises have you sailed?

• First timer on DCL!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 3+

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

WVChemist

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day
Because it is never too early for Disney planning and a thread has to start somewhere, who else is sailing?

No, I haven't seen anything for this sailing on facebook yet. I looked and saw the other four may sailings, but nothing for us yet.

It says I can not post links because I dont have enough posts or likes lol so I have to break it down... if this helps any.....

/groups/
?ref=
bookmarks

This is ridiculous

So I will add some more posts.
This is the one I see!

The one I'm in doesnt say western Caribbean at the end. So it looks like theres two now!

Myself and another mother created a FB group for this sailing since we did not find one. The title is DIsney Fantasy May 9-16th 2020 Western caribbean. FEEL FREE TO JOIN!!

It looks like we have two FB page for met and greets for our cruise. Who’s running what

Hi! Just found this site. This will be our first cruise, with our two boys. Need to learn the in's and out of DCL cruising! I believe I joined one of the FB groups.

First time on DCL for me and 2nd for my husband! Celebrating one year of marriage the week that we sail! And my birthday! Very excited. Just registered to join the facebook group as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter