Disney Fantasy December 16, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

I have moved this to the cruise meets board where you may get more replies, and added the link to our main list of cruise meet threads.

Hello. My name is Shawn. I'm new to the forum and am looking into being part of a fish extender group. This is our 5th cruise with Disney but our first on the Fantasy.

Hi, I want to know how to be part of a fish extender group. This is our 2nd DCL cruise and we are very exited about FE and of course the cruise

Last edited:

Hello My name is Zehra and we are super excited to go on this Disney Cruise this will be our first disney cruise and our first time ever going on a cruise and we were hoping that we could still join this fish extender group

It will be Me Zehra- Adult
Atif-Adult
Ayra-12
sofia-5

Hello My name is Zehra and we are super excited to go on this Disney Cruise this will be our first disney cruise and our first time and we were looking for a group and we were hoping that we could still join this fish extender group

Atif-Adult
Ayra-13
sofia-5

Zonkvadr I have tried to get into the facebook group and I could not is there a way that I could join that because I really need an answer and no one has been answering me so I think evryone is on the facebook group.

Hello My name is Zehra and we are super excited to go on this Disney Cruise this will be our first disney cruise and our first time and we were looking for a group and we were hoping that we could still join this fish extender group

Atif-Adult
Ayra-13
sofia-5
Hi! We have a Facebook group set up for this cruise with Fish Extender sign ups.

Hi everyone! My name is Christina, and my family is so excited for this cruise. This will be our 9th disney cruise but we have never been to Tortola. I hope we can start a fish extender group.
We have a facebook group for this cruise that has Fish Extender sign ups going right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter