Disney Emoji Blitz

Esmeralda! Love any references to Hunchback, I feel that is an underrated film. Big fan of that one...

My ability to watch videos for free spins is gone. Does it work for everyone else? I’m traveling and I’m in Puerto Rico. Is it a US Mainland thing only?

My ability to watch videos for free spins is gone. Does it work for everyone else? I’m traveling and I’m in Puerto Rico. Is it a US Mainland thing only?

I can't remember if I was able to do it in Spain or not. Have you tried restarting your phone? That usually works for me.

How do you get the rainbow lightning bolts?
I had one a long time ago but I don't remember how I got it and have not seen a way to get another one since.
Thanks!

90s game launched this morning. Specific character challenges to complete in order to reach the prize. It looks like the characters are Flick, Mulan, Esmeralda, and Lumiere. I don;t have the last two so I'll be passing.

Snow White game launched today. High item counts to reach, but drops are reasonable. Use 2x emoji and it moves faster.

Level 15 gold box I got Oswald.

Interesting...the Snow White event started yesterday (13th) for me. Diamond box contains Snow White, Dopey, or the Magic Mirror.

Finished yesterday with level 2 Dopey. Got Snow White in the diamond box at the end (so now she's level 2 too). Using her to do Rainbow Falls. Not too bad. I like this challenge more than some of the others.

Just finished the game. Got another Dopey. Was hoping for the mirror. Played all but two rounds with Snow White.

Finished it and got Magic Mirror, but it was a slog with Snow at level 1. I'm trying Rainbow Falls, but it keeps kicking my butt and sending me back to the start.

Well I was able to finish the game while sitting here waiting for my Artist Point reservation. Level 2 dopey worked pretty well for me. Got another magic mirror so she’s now level 2, can’t wait to try the expanded powers. I don’t think I’ll have a change to do rainbow falls though.

Well I was able to finish the game while sitting here waiting for my Artist Point reservation. Level 2 dopey worked pretty well for me. Got another magic mirror so she’s now level 2, can’t wait to try the expanded powers. I don’t think I’ll have a change to do rainbow falls though.
How’s the new character meal?

Oosh rainbow falls was hard. Level 4 on the last round kept kicking my butt--I eventually had to pay the 20 gems to get a second chance so I didn't have to get sent back to the beginning. Was worth it though, I got a second magic mirror.

Oosh rainbow falls was hard. Level 4 on the last round kept kicking my butt--I eventually had to pay the 20 gems to get a second chance so I didn't have to get sent back to the beginning. Was worth it though, I got a second magic mirror.
How many apples did you need?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter