Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm new to the game and am embarrassed to ask, but how do you have a food fight with a random opponent? I did one event and now can't get back to it. Help please!

I'm new to the game and am embarrassed to ask, but how do you have a food fight with a random opponent? I did one event and now can't get back to it. Help please!
When you hit the play button the next screen comes up where you can select power ups. At the top underneath your selected emoji there is a button that says Food Fight! Click that button and then play again.

I hopped ahead a bit and am playing the Rescuers game. One of the challenges has me partnering up with Captain Hook, whom I do not have. When I tapped on him to see what the description of his power was it also reads in red letters “Go to the shop to unlock this emoji”. When I go to the shop I do not see him, but I can not see the diamond box since I am on airplane mode. My question is: do you think the red writing is just generally there so it is there with him too? Do you think I should stop and wait until it’s really time for this game and that he may be in the diamond box? (Although the 2 Rescuer characters are in it I believe.) Am I just getting my hopes up for nothing or do you think there a chance to acquire Captain Hook somehow? Thanks!View attachment 335957
Villians are not in the Diamond. There are in a purple box which so far is only won not bought. And how did you hop ahead?

I got Retro Minnie from the Anniversary Box this morning! Yeah! I already had Steamboat Willie Mickey and Oswald, so I'm happy.

I got steamboat willie both times. I already had all the retro emojis. I haven’t played the challenge too much though so haven’t gotten very far.

Got retro Minnie (who I had), and Oswald, who I did not. I am almost done with Mickey's chests, and about halfway with the other two.

I got retro Minnie and Oswald, both of whom I had. But not Steamboat Willie, the only one I didn't have.... oh well

Well emoji day was underwhelming (just like prime day....). I got a duplicate Aladdin and I can pay 260 jems for a want to make sure the next emoji I buy isn’t a duplicate. I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.

Well emoji day was underwhelming (just like prime day....). I got a duplicate Aladdin and I can pay 260 jems for a want to make sure the next emoji I buy isn’t a duplicate. I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.
Me too. I got a duplicate Kristoff. But free is free, so I can't complain too much. The way they hyped it up, I thought it was going to be awesome, as in something exclusive to the day.

I got another Aladdin, so he's now my closest emoji to level 4 (1 away). I don't use him much, but if I get another mission requiring a level 4 emoji I have a couple emoji charges saved up that I can use to power him up and be able to complete it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts