Disney Emoji Blitz

This "food fight" event is so much easier than the last one. I think they made the bots easier to beat.

havent played in a while. but this was attainable for relatively new players like myself. I found the drop rates of the items to not be miserable and generally balanced. Though there are a few rounds where I had like 3 items dropped and my opponent 12. But I've also won with 16 before. So no biggie.
I too am an emojiemoji232901823 as I didn't link to facebook.

Once the app actually functioned I've been able to breeze through the game. Using a character who provides double stars has helped tremendously!

Still kinda new to the game. Currently on level 14. My question is about the lightning bolt. What is the smartest way to use it? Also, I've been saving up my coins to use on gold boxes only. As a result, I only have about 6 silver emojis. Is this a good method?

Once the app actually functioned I've been able to breeze through the game. Using a character who provides double stars has helped tremendously!
I agree. I used 2 star characters the entire time and finished the event.
I really like the events in this game. Although, I thought Hades and I were going to have to settle our differences outside. That was my first event that I was able to finish. He kept me pretty glued to my tablet. But fortunately, we came to an understanding in the end.

Still kinda new to the game. Currently on level 14. My question is about the lightning bolt. What is the smartest way to use it? Also, I've been saving up my coins to use on gold boxes only. As a result, I only have about 6 silver emojis. Is this a good method?

There is a popular strategy to spend all of your coins buying Silver emojis until you max them all out because there are fewer of them and they've stopped adding new ones (although we'll be getting at least one new silver box emoji this summer). Once you've maxed out all the emojis in the Mickey and Friends group you win an emoji called 8-Bit Mickey who apparently generates a ton of coins per game (I haven't won him yet, but that's what people say). This makes it easier to earn coins and then you can turn your attention on the Gold boxes. If your goal with this game is to collect every single emoji, this is probably the best strategy.

However, if you're just interested in high scores or having a variety of emojis for use in challenges, you might want to stick with your Gold-only purchase strategy. Gold emojis earn more points at Level 1 than Silvers and (generally) have better powers (although there are a few Silvers that have pretty great powers, like Jimminy Cricket and Minnie Mouse). Keep in mind that if you save up your gems for Diamond Boxes, those tend to contain Gold box emojis (or they will enter the Gold box after they leave the Diamond box) so either way (either by buying or winning a Diamond box), you can unlock Gold emojis without having to necessarily use coins.

I got a Lightning McQueen from the "Pixar Box" (which is celebrating Pixar Month according to the app - that fits with the Pixar themed events for June). So be sure to log in today to get your free Pixar Box!

I got Lightning McQueen!

The food fight turned really hard last night. I had to timeshift to finish :(.

I am trying to it all the silver emojis now. I buy them right after a challenge and then I hoard my coins for bonuses for the next challenge.

There is a popular strategy to spend all of your coins buying Silver emojis until you max them all out because there are fewer of them and they've stopped adding new ones (although we'll be getting at least one new silver box emoji this summer). Once you've maxed out all the emojis in the Mickey and Friends group you win an emoji called 8-Bit Mickey who apparently generates a ton of coins per game (I haven't won him yet, but that's what people say). This makes it easier to earn coins and then you can turn your attention on the Gold boxes. If your goal with this game is to collect every single emoji, this is probably the best strategy.

However, if you're just interested in high scores or having a variety of emojis for use in challenges, you might want to stick with your Gold-only purchase strategy. Gold emojis earn more points at Level 1 than Silvers and (generally) have better powers (although there are a few Silvers that have pretty great powers, like Jimminy Cricket and Minnie Mouse). Keep in mind that if you save up your gems for Diamond Boxes, those tend to contain Gold box emojis (or they will enter the Gold box after they leave the Diamond box) so either way (either by buying or winning a Diamond box), you can unlock Gold emojis without having to necessarily use coins.
Thank you. I'll definitely start buying some siIver ones. Your reply helped a lot. Thx!!!!

Just an addition, as you get to higher levels you'll get missions requiring Level X emojis. Silver emojis only go up to level 3, gold go up to 5. Around level 160 I started getting missions requiring a level 4 emoji and I'm not even close to having one, even though I buy mostly gold emojis. You can always spend the 20 gems to swap it out, but it does get annoying.

Just an addition, as you get to higher levels you'll get missions requiring Level X emojis. Silver emojis only go up to level 3, gold go up to 5. Around level 160 I started getting missions requiring a level 4 emoji and I'm not even close to having one, even though I buy mostly gold emojis. You can always spend the 20 gems to swap it out, but it does get annoying.
Thx. Haven't seen that mission yet (thankfully). My highest is Hades at level 2. Looks like I've got a long way to go.
After reading the above posts I picked up 2 silvers, Goofy and Bambi. I haven't tried them out yet since I'm working on Lightning McQueen's mission right now. The description said Goofy rearranges the board. That sounds like it would be confusing trying to figure out where everything is again.

Thx. Haven't seen that mission yet (thankfully). My highest is Hades at level 2. Looks like I've got a long way to go.
After reading the above posts I picked up 2 silvers, Goofy and Bambi. I haven't tried them out yet since I'm working on Lightning McQueen's mission right now. The description said Goofy rearranges the board. That sounds like it would be confusing trying to figure out where everything is again.
Goofy’s real talent is recharging lightning quick. For missions that require using an emojis power x amount of times, he can often take care of it.

I got a level up for Jackson Storm in yesterday’s Pixar Box. Wish it had been someone else as that's the only Cars emoji I have. I guess I won't get far on the Cars event. I refuse to spend money and never accumulate enough gems for a diamond box.

Finished Lightning McQueen's mission today. That's the only Cars emoji I have, so I guess I'm back to working on leveling up until Bugs Life begins.

I got a level up for Jackson Storm in yesterday’s Pixar Box. Wish it had been someone else as that's the only Cars emoji I have. I guess I won't get far on the Cars event. I refuse to spend money and never accumulate enough gems for a diamond box.
Same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter