Disney E-gift cards?

BLAZEY

DIS Veteran
I have been saving Disney Movie Rewards point and redeeming them for E gift cards in US dollars. Can I use these as is at the parks in Disneyland? They are currently on my phone's "wallet" with a number and scan code? Do I need an actual gift card to transfer the balance to? If so, can I buy a card in Canadian dollars and add the US dollar cards? Thanks

I have been saving Disney Movie Rewards point and redeeming them for E gift cards in US dollars. Can I use these as is at the parks in Disneyland? They are currently on my phone's "wallet" with a number and scan code? Do I need an actual gift card to transfer the balance to? If so, can I buy a card in Canadian dollars and add the US dollar cards? Thanks

This is a great question. I would love to know this as well.

For the same number of points you can redeem for a physical gift card they'll mail you for free and then you can transfer all your money onto the physical card. I have $100 saved up from doing this!

For the same number of points you can redeem for a physical gift card they'll mail you for free and then you can transfer all your money onto the physical card. I have $100 saved up from doing this!
I did in the past and now is says I have reached my limit?

Oh yes they'll only let you order 4 of each kind. They added $5 Avengers and Kylo Ren cards if you haven't maxed out on those yet.
I don't see those ones, the only actual card is the red one with mickey on the front. I still have 8 months until my trip so maybe they will put out another actual gift card I can get and consolidate them all on the one card.

I don't see those ones, the only actual card is the red one with mickey on the front. I still have 8 months until my trip so maybe they will put out another actual gift card I can get and consolidate them all on the one card.

If you filter them by gift card maybe they'll show :confused3 I have Mickey ones, digital ones, Avengers ones and one lone Kylo card... I also got $10 at Starbucks for our morning jolt in DTD on the way to the parks (DL)

Looks like you’re right they’re gone again. From what I understand if they’re in your Apple wallet or wherever they can just scan the barcode.

64E11611-ECD4-41D3-8296-371F845193EB.png

If they appear again you’ll find them under gift cards here.

9613DB3E-CAF2-4088-8036-3EFF73E33970.png

Lots of new digital designs since the last time I looked. Too bad I’m out of points lol

How did you add them to your phone's wallet? I have been buying e-giftcards for a few months for the kids for spending money and I couldnt figure out how to add them to my wallet on my iphone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter