Disney Dream - June 1, 2018 - Double Dip!

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
Hi everyone! We just booked our first official platinum cruise yesterday. It will be me, my hubby, my daughter who will turn 14 on the cruise and his son who will be 16. We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing who is interested in participating in a fish extender gift exchange :)

Hi there first time Dis Cruiser - will have two kiddos 13 and 10 for the trip - love this idea to play tinker bell to a group of families and to meet families so we have friends on our cruise. Cheers!

Hi Everyone!! We are SO excited about this cruise!! Traveling will be myself (Tiffany), my husband Jim and our two daughters ages 14 & 11. Our girls don't know about this trip yet...we'll tell them closer to sail date. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Hi everyone! We just booked our first official platinum cruise yesterday. It will be me, my hubby, my daughter who will turn 14 on the cruise and his son who will be 16. We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing who is interested in participating in a fish extender gift exchange :)
I am interested in the fish extender fun but not sure what kind of a commitment this is or how it works. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello all. We will be cruising with you. It will be DH, DS19 (at time of sailing) and myself. We are so excited.

Last edited:

We just booked our Disney cruise and would love to join a fishextender group. We are a family of six celebrating a high school graduation and my youngest being tall enough to ride the aqua duck this time around.:)

Welcome everyone! For those wanting to participate in the FE exchange, please let me know your stateroom numbers (if you have them yet), who will be in each room, the age/sex of anyone participating (adults, you don't have to put your age if you don't want to ;) ), favorite character for each person and any pertinent notes (like a celebration, food allergy, etc). I'll have my husband start a spreadsheet soon with everyone's info :)
We would like to join the fish extender group!! Our stateroom is 6675, Marla (F, 40th Birthday), Brian (M), Jackson (M/10), Ashlyn (F/7/loves all princesses!)

First cruise. Me mid-sixties or is 65 considered late-sixties. DH 11 years older. Will be taking it easy, doing a lot of people watching, eating, shows, movies, and enjoying warm water at CC. Can't wait, was 28 degrees last night.
I have zero interest in having a Facebook account. Is that where Disney Cruise Line Junkies are? I couldn't find using browser search.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but there are a lot of great groups on Facebook. Search for Disney Cruise Line Junkies on Facebook. It's a great group. They also have Fish Extender (FE) groups if you are interested it that. I'm in my 60's and this will be my third Disney cruise with another scheduled after this one. Did you get a veranda room? That's where my adult daughter and myself do a lot of people watching besides being everywhere else. It's much easier to connect on Facebook to others. You will love this cruise and all the adult areas of the ship and at Castaway Cay. Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay has the best food.

Hi! I'm the one that started this page for this group and my husband and I are the ones that started the Facebook group as well :) We always start here for those DISers who come here to sign up for their cruise group since this used to be the only place to do that prior to Facebook. I then will pm people in this group with the FB link :)

I'm sorry to say but there are a lot of great groups on Facebook. Search for Disney Cruise Line Junkies on Facebook. It's a great group. They also have Fish Extender (FE) groups if you are interested it that. I'm in my 60's and this will be my third Disney cruise with another scheduled after this one. Did you get a veranda room? That's where my adult daughter and myself do a lot of people watching besides being everywhere else. It's much easier to connect on Facebook to others. You will love this cruise and all the adult areas of the ship and at Castaway Cay. Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay has the best food.

For anyone that has trouble finding the Facebook page, please feel free to message me. Also, for those that don't do Facebook and would like to be involved in the fish extender exchange, please let me know on this page and I'll do my best to coordinate on the FB page. Thanks!

I'm willing to create an account with FB if I can figure out how to make my account really secure. mom2brooke76, I'd like a PM with link but think I need a few more post on Disboards before I have that option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter