Disney Dream Cruise May 21, 2018 - Bahamas

I think I heard from somewhere else they will premiere solo at midnight
If we are very lucky, it will be before midnight. We were on board for a few premEARs, lastly A Wrinkle in Time. They showed it earlier then midnight, as well as at Midnight.

:jumping3:

Anyone else interested in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange?

Has anyone gotten their GT assignment?

Hi everyone,
We just booked this cruise for our honeymoon / family vacation last minute. Does anyone know if we can still sign up for the FE exchange?

Hi everyone,
We just booked this cruise for our honeymoon / family vacation last minute. Does anyone know if we can still sign up for the FE exchange?
I am organizing a local Candy/Snack Exchange. We gift once to each cabin, enough for the cabin share.

Print out something from internet about your offering.

I will note interest here, send me a conversation with stateroom number, how many in the cabin, if there are allergies.

On May 10, I will send the list out to the group via a conversation .

:welcome:

I am organizing a local Candy/Snack Exchange. We gift once to each cabin, enough for the cabin share.

Print out something from internet about your offering.

I will note interest here, send me a conversation with stateroom number, how many in the cabin, if there are allergies.

On May 10, I will send the list out to the group via a conversation .

:welcome:
Sounds Great! I will send you a message! Thanks!

Local Candy/Snack Exchange!

Jennifer Sheffler
bobbiwoz
Cabin R
Cabin S

Still opened for members. I will be closing the list by May 10 when I will send the list to members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter