Disney Difference with Adventures by Disney River Cruises | 12/02/18

Loved the interview with Betti! She is such a fabulous guide and has made 3 ABDs (2 river, 1 land) awesome!

I enjoyed this episode - it was a nice mix of John and Kevin providing and overview and the interviews. Can tell the guides love their job

Next time we win the lottery we will look into an ABD trip (not saying they aren’t worth the money - just money we do not have)

I really enjoyed this episode. The details about how ABD worked with AMA to make the trip family friendly were interesting. I didn't realize that standard river cruises have so much scenic sailing. It makes me curious as to whether other river cruising locations would work for a family cruise, or if river conditions would make it too difficult to do the travel at night and explore by day system ABD has put in place.

I really enjoyed this episode. The details about how ABD worked with AMA to make the trip family friendly were interesting. I didn't realize that standard river cruises have so much scenic sailing. It makes me curious as to whether other river cruising locations would work for a family cruise, or if river conditions would make it too difficult to do the travel at night and explore by day system ABD has put in place.

Haven't listened yet but this was the biggest shock for me when taking an AMA-only cruise after taking an ABD-AMA cruise. I couldn't believe how many afternoons were just lounging around while meandering down the river. On one hand it was incredibly relaxing but on the other hand the Disney days let us experience so many different things packed into a day. Both were good for different reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!