Disney Designer Doll Collection: The Premiere Series

ErinBoBerin

Never grow up
Hi! I’m also very interested myself in purchasing the Belle Designer Collection doll if anyone does have any tips on ordering one via the shopDisney website. I have never done this myself.

I know they go on sale at midnight pacific time, and I read somewhere that collectors sometimes have links to the page beforehand so it’s quicker to get to when the doll does go on sale.

If anyone has any helpful information, it would be greatly appreciated!

Keep an eye out on the Facebook Page Disney Limited Edition Dolls - the page, not the group. Most of the doll groups won't let in new people until after the new releases are out.

The dolls go "live" at 12:30 a.m. but at about 12:20 a.m., people find/post "links" which is good to use to order.

Good luck!

The raffle at the store seems weird.

Keep an eye out on the Facebook Page Disney Limited Edition Dolls - the page, not the group. Most of the doll groups won't let in new people until after the new releases are out.

The dolls go "live" at 12:30 a.m. but at about 12:20 a.m., people find/post "links" which is good to use to order.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the info! Will definitely keep an eye on that page!

Ha! The raffle at the store was weird. I happen to live where there are two Disney Stores about a mile apart and which open an hour apart. So I queued up at the first one an hour before it opened - about 8 people hanging out outside the store. You place your name on this little entry form, and the CM won't tell you how many dolls they have while you wait outside. Then they called us in before the store officially opened and made way too big a deal of drawing the names. They had 5 dolls, and... nope, wasn't called. The poor trio of us who went without just sort of wandered out.

So then I made it to the second store in time to enter that raffle. This one had maybe 5 people waiting around. The manager was much more "by the book" there and made us show our IDs before taking our names. But, happy ending: they had 3 dolls and mine was the first name called. (thank goodness or what a dumb morning that would have been)

All that said, not sure I'm up for another raffle anytime soon.

Ha! The raffle at the store was weird. I happen to live where there are two Disney Stores about a mile apart and which open an hour apart. So I queued up at the first one an hour before it opened - about 8 people hanging out outside the store. You place your name on this little entry form, and the CM won't tell you how many dolls they have while you wait outside. Then they called us in before the store officially opened and made way too big a deal of drawing the names. They had 5 dolls, and... nope, wasn't called. The poor trio of us who went without just sort of wandered out.

So then I made it to the second store in time to enter that raffle. This one had maybe 5 people waiting around. The manager was much more "by the book" there and made us show our IDs before taking our names. But, happy ending: they had 3 dolls and mine was the first name called. (thank goodness or what a dumb morning that would have been)

Very weird. I liked how they did the raffles before, took them for an hour at lunch time and then pulled names beginning at 1:15 pm

Yeah, the raffle doesn’t sound like much fun! Lol! My nearest Disney Store is 2 1/2 hours away, so definitely not an option for me.

Okay - report time for anyone trying to get a doll in the future.

I was on my computer at 11:45pm PT all set up and ready to go for midnight. I had the shopdisney site open with a search for the doll, shopdisney's main page for the doll and all their makeup and such that go with it, and a few other tabs of facebook groups for limited edition disney merchandise.
Along comes midnight and I start refreshing everything like mad. Some links pop up on the facebook groups but none of them actually have Cinderella, and she isn't popping up for sale on shopdisney. It's 12:15am now and I've been searching all over shopdisney and facebook with no luck so I just google "Disney Designer Doll Premier Series" and the first link that pops up is for Cinderella. Great! Click on it. Add to cart. ... Sold out. The link went live at 12:09 and was sold out by 12:17.
So for anyone looking to get this doll online, I guess I would recommend just refreshing google along with the others because they make these dolls difficult to find.
Off to bed, and I have stress dreams all night about this doll. I know my Mum would really really love it. So, 8am the next morning and I am out the door to the DisneyStore. There are two stores each an hour in opposite directions away from me, so I picked the one downtown because they were giving away more dolls, but I was also worried turn out would be larger. It opened at 10am. I nervously bit my nails as my bus stalled in the middle of an intersection and we had to wait for all the cables to be reset.
Finally arrived at the mall at 9:19, 1 minute before the raffle cut off. So an hour to 40 minutes before opening they take names for the raffle. My name was the last one on the list, bringing the totally number of people in the raffle to 21. 8 dolls. 21 people. Not bad odds.
FYI - you have to show ID and whatever card you plan on paying with and prove that they are all under the same name.
There were three cast members running around who were all very lovely and explained everything in detail. They would do the draw at 9:45, so we had to wait around for a bit. More nail biting.
Finally, it was time and the cast members stood outside the store with a box disguised as a book with all the names in it. This was way more of an event than I expected it to be. They had selected a family of the day, and brought two kids up to help with the name drawing. First name. Drum roll....
Me! They had to call my name twice because I couldn't believe it! Applause as they paraded me to the side of the store where I waited and watched at the 7 other names were chosen.
It was now time to opening the store and they did a opening ceremony, where the kids had to find the "key to imagination" which would unlock a giant lock set up in front of the store. There was music and it was honestly magical. The kids found the key, unlocked the lock, and got their own mini keys and stickers to take home. Then the store was opening and we were all paraded to the check out to receive our dolls.
These dolls were way bigger than I was expecting and super glamorous. Fueled with adrenaline, I briskly left the store and got back on the bus like I was afraid they had realized they'd made a mistake giving me one.
And now Cindy will live in my closet until my Mum's birthday, when I know she is going to be blown away. :)

Good luck to anyone trying to get a doll in the future.

Okay - report time for anyone trying to get a doll in the future.

I was on my computer at 11:45pm PT all set up and ready to go for midnight. I had the shopdisney site open with a search for the doll, shopdisney's main page for the doll and all their makeup and such that go with it, and a few other tabs of facebook groups for limited edition disney merchandise.
Along comes midnight and I start refreshing everything like mad. Some links pop up on the facebook groups but none of them actually have Cinderella, and she isn't popping up for sale on shopdisney. It's 12:15am now and I've been searching all over shopdisney and facebook with no luck so I just google "Disney Designer Doll Premier Series" and the first link that pops up is for Cinderella. Great! Click on it. Add to cart. ... Sold out. The link went live at 12:09 and was sold out by 12:17.
So for anyone looking to get this doll online, I guess I would recommend just refreshing google along with the others because they make these dolls difficult to find.
Off to bed, and I have stress dreams all night about this doll. I know my Mum would really really love it. So, 8am the next morning and I am out the door to the DisneyStore. There are two stores each an hour in opposite directions away from me, so I picked the one downtown because they were giving away more dolls, but I was also worried turn out would be larger. It opened at 10am. I nervously bit my nails as my bus stalled in the middle of an intersection and we had to wait for all the cables to be reset.
Finally arrived at the mall at 9:19, 1 minute before the raffle cut off. So an hour to 40 minutes before opening they take names for the raffle. My name was the last one on the list, bringing the totally number of people in the raffle to 21. 8 dolls. 21 people. Not bad odds.
FYI - you have to show ID and whatever card you plan on paying with and prove that they are all under the same name.
There were three cast members running around who were all very lovely and explained everything in detail. They would do the draw at 9:45, so we had to wait around for a bit. More nail biting.
Finally, it was time and the cast members stood outside the store with a box disguised as a book with all the names in it. This was way more of an event than I expected it to be. They had selected a family of the day, and brought two kids up to help with the name drawing. First name. Drum roll....
Me! They had to call my name twice because I couldn't believe it! Applause as they paraded me to the side of the store where I waited and watched at the 7 other names were chosen.
It was now time to opening the store and they did a opening ceremony, where the kids had to find the "key to imagination" which would unlock a giant lock set up in front of the store. There was music and it was honestly magical. The kids found the key, unlocked the lock, and got their own mini keys and stickers to take home. Then the store was opening and we were all paraded to the check out to receive our dolls.
These dolls were way bigger than I was expecting and super glamorous. Fueled with adrenaline, I briskly left the store and got back on the bus like I was afraid they had realized they'd made a mistake giving me one.
And now Cindy will live in my closet until my Mum's birthday, when I know she is going to be blown away. :)

Good luck to anyone trying to get a doll in the future.
WOW that makes me even more nervous about trying to get one online! So glad you were able to get Cindy at the store!!!

WOW that makes me even more nervous about trying to get one online!

Don't give up and just keep looking everywhere! I was being a little too relaxed because I had heard that Snow White wasn't available until 12:30, and so when I couldn't find anything after a few minutes I assumed I would have to wait until then for Cindy, when clearly they're just releasing them willy nilly.

Good luck!!

Don't give up and just keep looking everywhere! I was being a little too relaxed because I had heard that Snow White wasn't available until 12:30, and so when I couldn't find anything after a few minutes I assumed I would have to wait until then for Cindy, when clearly they're just releasing them willy nilly.

Good luck!!
Yes! I had heard the same thing about Snow! Wish they would release exactly when they say they will!

Anyways, thanks so much for the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter