Disney College Program

Erinappler

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I'm doing the Disney College Program starting in January. I'll be working as a lifeguard till the middle of May. Does anyone have any experiences with the program? I'm psyched to go, but also nervous. Any good advice to share??:D :jester:

There are a number of CPCM's on this board, Erinappler. I am sure they will chime in. Make sure to email Doc at doc@wdwinfo.com to have access to the CM board here on the DIS. Good luck, enjoy!!! :wave:

I did the program 2 years ago :) I'll plug my webpage again- it has journal entries I wrote while I was there. http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/bdwaybelle

Feel free to email or pm me with any specific questions. My AIM screenname is AngiBelle1 and I love to chat about the college program. :)

I didn't go through the program but my youngest son did in January, 1999. His goal was to complete the program as thoroughly as possible, including the portfolio and the presentations. He did well and he graduated with a "Duck-torate" degree.

On the working side of the program, he volunteered for as much overtime as he could that did not conflict with his schooling.

He went back to WDW as a part timer on his short breaks at school. He graduated college with a degree in Communications and is heading down January 2, 2003 and will be switched to FULL TIME!

I sit here and read what I wrote and can't help but remember when he was 5 years old and we were atEPCOT, he looked up at me and said "I'm gonna work here when i get big"

His dream is coming true!

Originally posted by Brer_Papa
......I sit here and read what I wrote and can't help but remember when he was 5 years old and we were atEPCOT, he looked up at me and said "I'm gonna work here when i get big"

His dream is coming true!
THAT is cool, Papa!!!!!! Be proud!!!!!
mickey_head.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter