Disney Character Nuggets

This would be too much writing for a miniature sticker. I can possibly fit "Happy Valentine's Day" on the sticker. Someone else posted a request for a nugget card to go with the Wall E/ Eve nugget characters...Maybe this would work better?[/QUOTE]

OK- now I understand. I think I'll use one you already made, they are so cute. Thanks much!!

Thanks Telynn I wil keep an eye out for a good head shot for you.:thumbsup2
Sorry it took longer than I anticipated. Life got in the way....
I cannot find a usable image of the other characters (where it would look right) but I did get this:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

Thank you so much Telynn. I have been so busy party planning I just remembered to check back. Once again thank you so much.
Sorry it took longer than I anticipated. Life got in the way....
I cannot find a usable image of the other characters (where it would look right) but I did get this:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image.

I know you are really busy. I was just wondering if you could do graduation nuggets with Mickey and Minnie? With both blue and red caps? IF not, I understand. Those nuggets are just addictive!

Thanks

I know you are really busy. I was just wondering if you could do graduation nuggets with Mickey and Minnie? With both blue and red caps? IF not, I understand. Those nuggets are just addictive!

Thanks
Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image

Here are your requests:

Just click on the small image and a new window will open where you can click the download button to obtain the full-sized image
Before anyone else asks here are the other colors I have:

Just thought I'd post a pic of some of the nuggets and mints that I made....

2008_04170001.jpg

Thank you sooooo much for making these! They look awesome! I plan to save these designs to use for birthday parties, etc. But for now I'm going to give them out to our group when they all come to our house the night before we leave for Disney as a grand gathering!

These are too cute :thumbsup2

Just a quick note to let you know that due to computer issues I will not be taking requests for a while. (Unknown when I can get my computer repaired. Borrowing Dad's computer to write this message.) Meanwhile, there are a few blanks in my shared account that you can personalize on your own.

Thank you for your understanding. Hope to be back soon!

Hi Telynn
I was wondering if you are back to taking requests? If so could I get this tattoo to say if my parents are lost please take me to guest services.

Hi Telynn
I was wondering if you are back to taking requests? If so could I get this tattoo to say if my parents are lost please take me to guest services.

Hi Jen....

Sorry, my computer is still broken and am borrowing dad's today to catch up on emails etc....I still don't have an eta on repairs as I'm still unemployed and things are tight. sorry.

Telynn, I'm leaving a note for next time you check in. Just a quick question...what goes inside of the mint wrappers in the pics on page 37? And where does one buy them? Thanks, Dolly

Telynn, I'm leaving a note for next time you check in. Just a quick question...what goes inside of the mint wrappers in the pics on page 37? And where does one buy them? Thanks, Dolly
Hi Dolly...

I'm on for a little while today! (lol)

The original mint wrapper was set for an individually wrapped Lifesaver candy. As we have an international audience, most any small 1-inch (1.5 cm) candy or gum stick will fit. Since I have saved most of my DISigns at 300 DPI, they can be resized. Someone told me that they resized them large enough to hold a small pack of goldfish crackers or little pack (fun size?) of chocolates

I miss you Telynn,,hope all is going well!
Sending ((((((((((((((((Happy Hugs)))))))))))))))

Mel:goodvibes

I saw Amy's mint packets and decided I just had to do the same thing. :lmao:Came on today, hit your shared file and copied about a dozen of them. Just wanted you to know I appreciate the work you did to make them. thanks, Penny:flower3::upsidedow:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter