Disney Bus Transportation: Caribbean Beach vs. Port Orleans Riverside

BasilofBakeryStreet

Earning My Ears
I've been reading through the threads here, and I haven't found an answer to all my questions, so I'm hoping one of you might be able to give me your opinions. We've previously stayed at French Quarter, Riverside, and the Contemporary (due to overbooking and being transferred there). I remember the busing being pretty easy to hop on at the French Quarter since it only has one stop. Riverside had four stops, but we never had too much of a problem. Once or twice we had to take a second bus because one passed by full up. The Contemporary was insanely easy.

My questions are:

How does busing at Caribbean Beach (that has 6 stops) compare to Riverside? Are people just more spread out at all of the other stops? Are there often full buses passing by? Is there a better stop to use to guarantee that you will get on a bus? I know it's a bigger resort, so I imagine it takes a bit longer to get places by bus. What time do you recommend heading to a bus stop at this resort in order to get to most parks before they open? We are going at the end of August (pre-SWGE).

Just looking to hear a comparison between two hotels about their busing! We figure the busing is what it is, and we'll work with it, but some tips for Caribbean Beach would be much appreciated so we're prepared ahead of time. Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter