disney air

u092306

Earning My Ears
We are using disney for our air out of Newark, N.J. in May. What are our chances of getting direct flights for our trip without paying the extra $50 p.p.? What airline does disney usually contract? If it makes any difference, we are doind the land/sea.

Two years ago on our first DCL cruise (land/sea) we opted for Disney air. They used Delta and it was about $500 more than we would have paid had we done our own air. I haven't used them since but know many who do and are very satisfied with them.

Rae

My family and I have taken two Disney Cruises and both times we had direct flights from Newark, NJ to Florida using the Disney air option. Our first cruise was the land/sea package. Both times we used Continental and we did not pay anything extra for the direct flights. We are going again in March and I assume we will have a direct flight using Continental again. I hope this info helps you.

leoyellow, Have a good trip in March, and if you could, post back after your trip to inform us on the flights. Thanks,Rich

u092306 as soon as we get our cruise documents, I will let you know all of our flight information. That way you will have the flight information a little sooner.

leoyellow, THANKS!!, Rich I have no idea why the name 10yrann comes up sometimes when I post, or what any of that clutter is following !

Hi u092306 ,

Check your private messages (PM). I went ahead and sent you a PM with all of the flight info that you requested.

Julie

We have used DCL air for three of our cruises and we always direct flights from Newark to Orlando on Delta Expresss. We always had the 7:30 am flight out and different times on the return. But they were always DIRECT. I know that is not always the case, but we were lucky.

For our upcoming 5/17/03 cruise I found air on Delta out of JFK for only $135 R/T pp!!! direct flights! 7:30 am flight get up into MCO at 10:08. We will then either rent a oneway from Avis or take a van service...have not decided yet. Can't beat that with a stick!!! EWR was much higher for Delta and Continental.

MJ

We got a Delta Indy to Orlando direct for $136.50 last weekend for our August trip! Can't beat that price either!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter